Who went pro? | Golden Skate

Who went pro?

CDMM1991 said:
Did Shen/Zao?
No, I think they are still planning to be at Torino. Zhou had an injury which prevented them from touring with COI (giving Pang and Tong a chance to tour in their place). But I think they should be back at full strength for the fall season.

YAY I GET MY AVATAR NOW:)
Yay!!!:clap::clap::clap: Who are you going to get?

Mathman

CDMM1991

Medalist
I got the Michelle one not necessarily because I'm a big fan but because it was the best one of the one's left :p hehe

When you get to 100 posts (that will be about 9:13 tomorrow morning, at the rate you're going, LOL), you can make your own "custom avatar" and send it in. :)

CDMM1991

Medalist
Mathman said:
When you get to 100 posts (that will be about 9:13 tomorrow morning, at the rate you're going, LOL), you can make your own "custom avatar" and send it in. :)

Haha I know. I was very bored today. And very anxious to get an avatar. :p :p :p :p Do you know anybody that did go pro though?

Hikaru

Final Flight
Mathman said:
reallly?????? how come I never knew that!! **runs off to check FS picture for avatar***

heyang

Record Breaker
I'd be surprised if anyone turned pro. Unless there's a career threatening injury, I can't imagine anyone going pro so close to Oly's. It's only 8 months away.