Latest Kwan News (?) | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Latest Kwan News (?)

sk8m8

Final Flight
I hate to be the wet blanket here, but....

I often understand that the original post and discussions veer off into other areas.
HOWEVER. Goldenskate is a skating board that I believe stands for respect. I've already contacted one poster about this behavior, so instead of sending 10 private messeges I'll just be unpopular instead and be the GS Hall Monitor for a minute.

Please address your comments to the comments at hand. If you disagree, state it as such. "You're an idiot for thinking that" is not a constructive reply. IMHO (in my humble opinion) is a great way to deliniate between your opinion and fact. For example, "Irina won the last worlds" is a fact; "Irina did/didn't deserve to win" is an opinion and should be considered as such.

Oh, and by the by, when you start making arguments based on bashing others opinions, people automatically tune you out. Sorry, just a fact. I've never seen an honestly stated opinion torn down by other respectful posters. That's one of the things I love about GS. Please be nice and considerate to one another, It's what seperates this board from "troll heavens" on other sites. Oh, that's just my opinion. :cool:

Nicely said, Sk8m8. Using the IMHO, or imo, jmo, whatever, a poster is bringing a thought to a subject that is not a fact but an idea that could be constructive in formal dialog.

Bashing (including snide remarks) are just a turn-off and it reflects on the originator.

Joe