Thread: I Saw & Heard Anthony Federov Live Tonight!

I Saw & Heard Anthony Federov Live Tonight! Pic Added

Anthony sang the National Anthem at the Phillies baseball game tonight. My husband and I heard him practicing when we pulled into the parking lot...then when he sang before the game, he did a BEAUTIFUL job. Best rendition of the anthem that I've heard in awhile!
    I could only see his back from quite a distance, but I took pictures of him off the big screen at the ball park.

Last edited by NJSk8Fan; 06-12-2005 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Adding Picture

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NJSk8Fan
    Anthony sang the National Anthem at the Phillies baseball game tonight. My husband and I heard him practicing when we pulled into the parking lot...then when he sang before the game, he did a BEAUTIFUL job. Best rendition of the anthem that I've heard in awhile!
    I could only see his back from quite a distance, but I took pictures of him off the big screen at the ball park.

Probably was not as nervous as he was on American Idol - no judges, only fans. I hope he makes it.

Rinkside
    Thanks Pat! Had no idea and it's right in our backyard! Not big baseball fans... ...Well, not literally our backyard
    Last edited by Dante The Beagle; 06-12-2005 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Edited to say that the Philly stadium isn't LITERALLY in our backyard

very cool wish they'd come to Alaska once in a while... we got 'Tasia for a night, but I want Carrie or Josh Gracin or Kelly or Clay.... *sigh* I don't ask for much do I?