Thread: I Saw & Heard Anthony Federov Live Tonight!

0 Not allowed!

I Saw & Heard Anthony Federov Live Tonight! Pic Added

Anthony sang the National Anthem at the Phillies baseball game tonight. My husband and I heard him practicing when we pulled into the parking lot...then when he sang before the game, he did a BEAUTIFUL job. Best rendition of the anthem that I've heard in awhile!
    I could only see his back from quite a distance, but I took pictures of him off the big screen at the ball park.

Last edited by NJSk8Fan; 06-12-2005 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Adding Picture

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~ Ladskater's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by NJSk8Fan
    Anthony sang the National Anthem at the Phillies baseball game tonight. My husband and I heard him practicing when we pulled into the parking lot...then when he sang before the game, he did a BEAUTIFUL job. Best rendition of the anthem that I've heard in awhile!
    I could only see his back from quite a distance, but I took pictures of him off the big screen at the ball park.

Probably was not as nervous as he was on American Idol - no judges, only fans. I hope he makes it.

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks Pat! Had no idea and it's right in our backyard! Not big baseball fans... ...Well, not literally our backyard
    Last edited by Dante The Beagle; 06-12-2005 at 11:59 AM. Reason: Edited to say that the Philly stadium isn't LITERALLY in our backyard

0 Not allowed!
    very cool wish they'd come to Alaska once in a while... we got 'Tasia for a night, but I want Carrie or Josh Gracin or Kelly or Clay.... *sigh* I don't ask for much do I?