I Saw & Heard Anthony Federov Live Tonight! | Golden Skate

I Saw & Heard Anthony Federov Live Tonight!

I Saw & Heard Anthony Federov Live Tonight! Pic Added

Anthony sang the National Anthem at the Phillies baseball game tonight. My husband and I heard him practicing when we pulled into the parking lot...then when he sang before the game, he did a BEAUTIFUL job. Best rendition of the anthem that I've heard in awhile!
I could only see his back from quite a distance, but I took pictures of him off the big screen at the ball park.

JUNE11nAnthony.png

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
NJSk8Fan said:
Anthony sang the National Anthem at the Phillies baseball game tonight. My husband and I heard him practicing when we pulled into the parking lot...then when he sang before the game, he did a BEAUTIFUL job. Best rendition of the anthem that I've heard in awhile!
I could only see his back from quite a distance, but I took pictures of him off the big screen at the ball park.

Probably was not as nervous as he was on American Idol - no judges, only fans. I hope he makes it.

Dante The Beagle

Rinkside
Thanks Pat! Had no idea and it's right in our backyard! :laugh: Not big baseball fans... :no:...Well, not literally our backyard :laugh:

Last edited:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
very cool :agree: wish they'd come to Alaska once in a while... we got 'Tasia for a night, but I want Carrie or Josh Gracin or Kelly or Clay.... *sigh* I don't ask for much do I? :laugh: