Happy Honda Driver - At Last! | Golden Skate

Happy Honda Driver - At Last!

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Well folks, I did it. I am now the proud owner of a brand new Honda Civic 2005 LXG Sedan. I bought the car today. What a process. My husband was with me. We were at the dealers for about three hours signing my life away. I now own a brand new car. I drove around in it tonight to get used to it. I will be jumping in heavy traffic come Monday and want to feel confident.

I am so happy - glad it is over!!!

sk8m8

Final Flight
Let's hear it for my mentor in all things Karen M!!!! Congrats Ladskater, from the tale of your last car, you deserve it! :thumbsup: Hope it brings you long years of low maintainence and good gas mileage. Now you have to give her/him a name and let us know what you named the "baby" :laugh:

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats on your new car, Ladskater! May you enjoy driving it for many years - problem free! :thumbsup:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Congrats, Lad.........drive it for me too..........that's the car I wanted!!........42

SingAlto

On the Ice
Congrats from a former Civic owner who's now a CRV owner. To quote the ancient knight in Indiana Jones & the Last Crusade: "You've chosen wisely."

P.S. My CRV is silver. :)

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Congrats from another owner of a silver Honda! My Civic is 16 years old and, until it started acting up on me over the weekend, still got 35 mpg - even with nearly 270,000 miles on the engine. I'm ready to replace it - but only with a newer Honda!
Rave

Aloft04

On the Ice
I've seen that color and love it! It's like claret wine with a pearly look to it. Good choice!!