On DVD:Krylova,Ovsyannikov,and the two Vlads! | Golden Skate

On DVD:Krylova,Ovsyannikov,and the two Vlads!

John King

Final Flight
I can make for anyone in North America,an 8 hour/4 disc DVD set of programs by Anjelika Krylova & Oleg Ovsyannikov,including 6 programs by her and former partner Vladimir Fedorov,and even two by her and earlier partner Vladimir Leliukh.With about 43 programs spread over almost 90 performances,these include:

(Krylova & Leliukh):Carmen;Samba
(Krylova & Fedorov):Life Of An Artist;Rock Around The Clock;Cha-Cha;Sparticus;Starlight Waltz;Tango Romantica
(Krylova & Ovsyannikov):Tango;Tosca;Russian Folk Music;Black Eyes;Waltz Masquerade;Malaguena;Jive;Carmen;La Traviata;Jungle Drum Music;Still Got The Blues;Ava Maria;Mohican;Caezar & Cleopatra;Sing,Sing,Sing;Yankee Polka;Golden Waltz;Carmina Burana;Dr. Zhivago;Paso Doble;
(Group number with Stars On Ice):Mulan Rouge;Argentinian Tango

The remaining programs I don't know the name for,but they are all different waltzes,tangos,rhumbas and others.There are also 3 podium scenes,one with them holding the bronze,one holding the silver,and one holding the Gold.There are also 4 interviews in English(where Anjelika makes a tradition of always referring to Oleg as "My partner" :laugh: ),and one in Russian.There is the scene where they one their first World Gold title,and you see Momma Olga Krylova jumping up in the stands holding a Russian flag :clap: .

I should mention that the two Krylova-Leliukh programs are from an internet download,so the quality isn't as sharp as the others.I included them for posterity sake.

If you are at all interested,e-mail me at [email protected] .