Kristi expecting another baby | Golden Skate

Kristi expecting another baby

R.D.

Record Breaker
FYI

A poster over at FSU just said that Kristi was on Good Day New York this morning and said that she's expecting another baby come November

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I had my suspicions that she might be pregnant when she wasn't listed for any other Disson shows than her own which I wonder if that's up in the air now too. It used to be listed on her website and then it wasn't. Though I will miss her skating this year, I'm so happy for her. She's a great mother. She just glows around Keara. I hope she comes back on the ice again after baby #2 though!

Eeyora

Final Flight
Best wishes to Kristi. Although I am upset I won't be seeing her in more Dission shows.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If this news is accurate, well that's terrific! Congrats to Kristi & Bret! :party:

John King

Final Flight
Congrats to Kristi & Brett

The pic of Kristi & newborn Keara in People Magazine was a classic!This should be one happy momma!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
if it's true then yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Kristi and Bret!!!!!!!!!! :clap:

mememe

On the Ice
What wonderful news. Best of luck to Kristi, Bret, Keara and the new one who is coming! I was another one wondering if she might be expecting again when Kristi was doing only one show this fall, especially when she wasn't listed for Brian B.'s show, since she's always done that one.

It shounds like her show this year will be sweet -- what a great theme! Like purplecat, I hope Kristi still wants to skate after baby #2, because there's nobody like her -- and I love watching her perform. But whatever her decision, I'm very happy for her and wish her the best in whatever she decides.