Cohen at King Tut premiere- pictures | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Cohen at King Tut premiere- pictures

R.D.

Record Breaker
I was finally able to get the images off of another forum which hosted them on a different server, one I was able to connect to. I have to concur with those who think she looked pretty in those photos.

Since you have to be registered at the forum in order to view their photos, unfortunately I can't post links to those here.

Red Dog said:
ETA: Shutting off my firewall and spy protection didn't work, either.
Hey Red Dog, I just emailed you a big beautiful picture of Sasha. But to view it you have to turn off your anti-virus thing.

Hehehe :laugh:

MM

R.D.

Record Breaker
Mathman said:
Hey Red Dog, I just emailed you a big beautiful picture of Sasha. But to view it you have to turn off your anti-virus thing.

Hehehe :laugh:

MM

Well...I haven't received any email (other than the notification of your reply) so maybe it didn't go through. It's not in junk mail, either.

Unless, you were kidding or something.

R.D.

Record Breaker
hehe, now I see :laugh: You had me wondering for a sec. "Why is he sending me a picture? I didn't even ask for one!" :scratch:

One of the four pictures I posted originally could qualify as a "big beautiful" picture, I suppose, by your standards ;) :laugh:

R.D.

Record Breaker
I re-uploaded the pics to my web hosting service, and I'm working on getting links for those who still are unable to see the originals. Nothing guaranteed, though- it may not work.

IDLERACER

Medalist
I like THIS one. The Black Widow and Catwoman look like they're both ready to do battle with the caped crusader. :biggrin:

Eeyora

Final Flight
Thank You Mathman!!! I finally got see them. She looks great, ravishing in red. Yes Eeyora is after Eeyore. I use it because it is my Basset Hound's middle name. I love Eeyore and I chose Eeyora because she is a girl dog.

Last edited: