"Batman Begins"......... | Golden Skate

"Batman Begins".........

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Batman is back and better than ever. By far the best of any of the Batman movies. The acting is spot-on and Christian Bales IS Batman........anyone else see this flick. Double thumbs-up for me...........42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Show:

Thanks for the review. I did not know it had hit the theatres yet. I imagine, my husband will want to see it. Sounds good.

Buzzz

Final Flight
I saw it and loved it! Not sure how much money it will make because the cinema was not very full. But certainly was the best yet. :rock:

K-Mo

On the Ice
I thought it was fantastic! I didn't really know what to expect coming into it, but I really liked it. I thought the mood was perfect for a character like Batman. Man comic book movies have a slightly campy fell, but this one was dark and gritty. I did like that Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine had some humor, too. It was a good balance.

Christian Bale makes a wonderful Batman. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I liked him in that role. And a bonus for this movie--Katie Holmes doesn't have Tom babbling away by her side! It's great! :thumbsup:

equestrianguy

On the Ice
Saw it...LOVED IT! WOW, what great actors in it. I can't believe how many Oscar winners and nominee's were in the movie. Morgan Freeman, Micheal Cain, Gary Oldman.. I even thought Bale and Katie Holmes were perfect for their roles. I think the new approach really work. It was more of a realistic drama. More attention is placed on the people then the comic characters. Don't get me wrong I loved the first two movies with Michael Keeton, Jack Nickleson, Michelle Phieffer, and Danny Devito...I thought this film was beautifully made... I wonder if War of the Worlds will do the same for me? I have a feeling it will!!!

Antilles

Medalist
I also thought this film was great. My favourite of the Batman flicks. The stellar cast is also rounded out by Liam Neeson. The background information on how he became Batman was quite interesting. I'd highly recommend this film.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
I saw it tonight, and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!! :love: Christian Bale is a major hunk and he was just perfect in the role. I loved the whole background of Batman thing.

megsk8z

On the Ice
I just got around to seeing this movie yesterday. Wow, Christian Bale is great as Batman. Definitely major hunkage there as an added bonus(I don't remember the last time I went to a movie and thought anything like that.....what a good-looking man). I didn't look at my watch once to see how long the movie was.
It was very true to the original Batman comic book story. Well done. I'd go again even.