Indecorous Positions!!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Indecorous Positions!!!

P

Princess Leppard 625

Re: Indecrous Positions!!!

Spyralz, there is at least one other male skater who does the Biellman, but his name escapes me.

This is a hilarious thread....keep the pictures coming. :p

cheers,

Laura :)

D

danibellerika

Re: Indecrous Positions!!!

Shawn Sawyer does it. And he does it even better than Plush.

Pic1

and he can also give some of the WOMEN a run for their money where spirals are concerned.

pic2

D

DORISPULASKI

Good Gracious

Idleracer, that was worth going to geocities to see
I still haven't figured out everything that's going on in that picture.
dpp

L

LADSKATER

danibellerika :

The more I see of Shawn the more I like him. I only saw him skate once last season and was very impressed. He looks like he has the flexibility of Toller Cranston. I am looking forward to seeing him again this season! Thanks for the pictures.

Ladskater

D

danibellerika

No prob! I've never seen him skate b4 personally, so I'll be waiting to see him this season myself.

R

rgirl181

Gee, Michelle's glitters.

BTW, the super-positions don't hurt now. Wait until they're about 40.

N

Nadya Lyubova

There's another male skater who does the Biellman spin, Andrei Gryazev (ex-Mishin student, now training with TT and partly Yagudin).

S

spyralz

I love that move that Ina/Zimmerman do. It was really well positioned in their Pink Floyd SP from last season.

~Spyralz

M

mathman444

Re: Beautiful positions

Skating Lady 2001, that's a beautiful picture of Michelle.

D

Dee4707

Re: Life's Most Embarrassing Moments!!!

This is a picture of Shae Lynn Bourne at Worlds 2002. As you can see her top is slipping down. I have another picture of a skater's whose top is slipping down but I am afraid to post it. I don't want to get into trouble.

http://www.geocities.com/tarusyani1/boukra_c2.jpg

Dee

R

RealtorGal

Hi Dee, unfortunately you can't paste photos from geocities. They disappear from here within a day or two due to some sophisticated software they've got on their web site. Same thing with angelfire.

K

KBW

Dee, I have seen the other picture that you are talking about. I think you'd quite definitely be in trouble if you posted that one! Woo! Now THAT is indecorous, no kidding!!

[edited to add: you do mean the one of the skaters in blue, right?]

R

rgirl181

SPYRALZ!!!
Is that ALL you can say about the most gorgeous hunka-hunka figure skating man in a bent-knee spread eagle with his arms around one of the most beautiful tiny skater-on-the-music-box skating women with his mouth at her neck and her neck arched back in what Martha Graham called "the indication of a true deeply female contraction"?

"I love that move....It was really well-positioined...."

SPYRALZ!!! Don't you ever slobber or drool?

I'm teasing, of course. But I saw that picture and had to cross my legs. Woowee! It is hot in here!

As for Katerina Witt, too bad we can't scan in some of the, shall we say, less tasteful photos of her from PLAYBOY. Some of them I genuinly like. But some...I mean, really, with the other stuff the PLAYBOY, PENTHOUSE, and HUSTLER triad show, not to mention zines like JUGS and LEG SHOW, what guy is really going to get off on Katarina playing a pushing-40 wood nymph?
Rgirl

R

rgirl181

Mathman & Sk8ingLady,
Yes, Michelle really shines in that photo. Mathman especially, I can see why you love Michelle so.
RrrrrrrrrrrGrrrrrrrrrrrL

Hey, DORISPULASKI!
Since Idle's out of commission, how come I can't get anything except a generic geocities page when I click on that link? Your description has me dying to see it!
Rgirl

M

mathman444

Re: Shine

Rgirl, Ah, the fine line between a well-honed appreciation for art, and wishing I was 30 years younger.

Mathman (honed like you wouldn't believe)