Well, the IFS website FINALLY appears to have been updated... | Golden Skate

Well, the IFS website FINALLY appears to have been updated...

I haven't got the Dorothy one yet, but the Tanith cover removes all possible doubt as to who is the prettiest girl in figure skating!

MM:)

B&A is not the latest in updates. Dorothy Hamill is the latest on the cover looking all of 29. There are scores of pictures with just about everyone you know including a reflection of Donald Jackson and the triple lutz heard round the world.

Joe

tdnuva

On the Ice
Anybody who has this B&A edition here who could give me an abstract of the Duchesnay article? I have been wondering for a while what they are doing now.....

tdnuva

On the Ice
*bump*

(maybe I stumbled upon someone's feet... or - nobody has the issue with the Duchesnay article?)

Katya

Rinkside
The article gives a brief description of them and then goes on to say Isabelle is a full time mom to her 3 1/2 yr old son and is planning to return to work once he starts school. Paul is happy doing choreography and judging pro comps, most recently the World Team Challenge. They are both very happy, and glad to be back in Canada.

tdnuva

On the Ice
Katya said:
The article gives a brief description of them and then goes on to say Isabelle is a full time mom to her 3 1/2 yr old son and is planning to return to work once he starts school. Paul is happy doing choreography and judging pro comps, most recently the World Team Challenge. They are both very happy, and glad to be back in Canada.
:eek:
3 1/2 yr old son???? Stunning. Do you know more about him and the father? (husband?)

And then - do you know where they (or rather Paul) work in Canada? Next to their old home maybe?

Thanks for the update.