Kristoffer Berntsson's SP | Golden Skate

Kristoffer Berntsson's SP

WeirsAngel

Rinkside
I wonder if anybody knows if the swedish guy Kristoffer Berntsson is gonna have the same SP this year too? coz the music was a little different and it really suited him well :rock:

CDMM1991

Medalist
He wasn't televised at all for worlds or any other events so I don't think many people would know the music and the program ... how do you?

Donna

Spectator
The last 2 season Kristoffer's SPs have been choreographed by a dancer. They are very modern and so cool! :clap: If you didn't get to see them in the US you really missed out. Kris will have all new programs this year.

Thanks for the link, Donna.

Thisthing, yeah, he does, especially in the first picture. Cool Michelle gif, BTW.

MM

PS. Uhoh, you must have just added Sasha while I was typing. Or maybe it just took longer to load. Now your signature is too wide. Can you edit it so that Michelle and Sasha are underneath Midori?

Last edited:

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Mathman said:
Thanks for the link, Donna.

Thisthing, yeah, he does, especially in the first picture. Cool Michelle gif, BTW.

MM

PS. Uhoh, you must have just added Sasha while I was typing. Or maybe it just took longer to load. Now your signature is too wide. Can you edit it so that Michelle and Sasha are underneath Midori?

Underneath the Triple Axel queen? You bet!