The Comicle on Peggy | Golden Skate

The Comicle on Peggy

D

dlksk8fan

Re: The Comicle on Peggy

Thanks tharrtell for the article on Peggy Fleming. She is the reason that I love skating so much. On TV I watched her Olympic skating routine and thought how graceful she was. I remember seeing her when she was pregnant with her first son performing with Ice Follies.

Peggy shares the same birthday as me July 27th:)

J

Joesitz

Re: The Comicle on Peggy

dlk - You and I along with Peggy and Jackie O share the same sign LEO. We are so proud and know by instinct that we are special. We'll talk more come the hot hot summer.

Joesitz (the big Cat)

F

FetalAttraction

Dawning of the Urge of Aquarius

I'm Aquarius, that means I pee a lot.

R

rgirl181

Re: What am I?

I could swim in Fetal's pee if it's not too acidic, but you big kitties would eat me alive. Good thing I hold all the wisdom of the zodiac so I can figure out a way to escape:p
Rgirl

D

DORISPULASKI

Re: Dawning of the Urge of Aquarius

Fetal,
I assume the peeing thing is a joke on Aquarius/Water Carrier, but just on the odd chance that it came to mind because of a bit of truth in it, I hope you have had your blood sugar and Cheater's index done lately? Even a young, funny guy can develop diabetes.

dpp

F

FetalAttraction

Re: Dawning of the Urge of Aquarius

So Aquarians are more likely to be diabetic? You can't seriously put that much faith into the Zodiac. I thought hysteria like that is reserved for Jesus and George W. Bush. Does this mean Scorpios have poisonous behinds? Remind me never to *#&$ a Scorpio in the #*&.