Does anyone remember this poster? | Golden Skate

Does anyone remember this poster?

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I can't remember her posting name. She was from Oklahoma and her husband was waiting for a transplant and it didn't come and he died. I think of her often and wonder how she is doing, etc. Seems as if it were at least a year ago.

That was so sad and tragic. Especially since it seemed like it was the insurance company dragging its feet on approval for payment that caused delays in treatment.

Also, we haven't heard from Thisthingcalledlove for a while. (?)

Mathman

Aloft04

On the Ice
Okay, don't yell at me..... but I found Fetal Attraction to be a thought-provoking, wild and interesting poster that I miss.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
Since we are on the subject, how about Nadine? I haven't seen any posts from her in at least a year.

Yana

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Aloft04 said:
Okay, don't yell at me..... but I found Fetal Attraction to be a thought-provoking, wild and interesting poster that I miss.

ITA. And I got a few good laughs out of his posts

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Aloft04 said:

IIRC, Fetal still posts at MKF on ezboard...

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Another poster we haven't seen for a very long time is BerthesGhost.

Jhar55

Medalist
I also miss Fetal's comments, did anyone else chat with him in the chat room?
One thing he alwaya said what was on his mind and I liked that. :rock:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Aloft04 said:

I am surprised this Posters name can be mentioned here. It was banned for quite sometime. No, I don't miss FA - too controversial. This is supposed to be fun.

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
But some of us thought Fetal Attraction WAS fun. :) Did he cross the line occasionally? Yeah. But at least his posts were interesting.

guinevere

Final Flight
I also miss Fetal Attraction (although I was positive he was a she!). Yes, there were some posts that kind of crossed a line for me - but, you know, I just avoided those threads or ignored those posts.