Tarasova's group | Golden Skate

Tarasova's group

Mehdi

On the Ice
Hi everyone

I'll be in NYC during the summer and thought it could be an opportunity to go to Newington, CT to see Tarasova's group at training.
Do you know if it's easy and cheap to get there ?
Thanks

Hi Mehdi - I'm not familiar with the trains to Connecticut but they leave from either Grand Central Station or Penn Station. Check out MetroNorth in GCS and just Penn for information to Harvard. They must have websites.

Once you have Hartford down you can e-mail the above for transport to Newington.

Is Newington another name for Simsbury? I think TT is in Simsbury which is near Hartford.

Joe

Sylvia

Record Breaker
Simsbury and Newington are 2 different towns near Hartford, CT. Here are driving directions to the ISCC rink in Simsbury (where Tarasova's group is based): http://www.isccskate.com/directions.html
As far as I know, there is no public transportation from the Hartford bus or train station or Bradley airport to the Simsbury rink -- you would have to rent a car or take a taxi (not cheap).

Mehdi

On the Ice
Hi Joe and Sylvia

Thank you for your answers.
Well, it seems quite complicated to get to the camp. I don't know if it would be worth the efforts and expense. :scratch:

Mehdi