New Car News!!!! | Golden Skate

New Car News!!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
I "bit the bullet" and bought a new car yesterday. My previous ride was a 1996 Ford Taurus that I passed on to one of my sons to drive to college this fall. I bought a Honda "Element" which I totally love. It looks like a cute two-tone "toaster" on wheels. I wanted something different, and I sure got it! 42

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Dlk.........it's a new color....khaki and gray. It is too cute. I wanted something different and I got it. I don't surf, but it will be great for transporting dogs and tons of teacher stuff.....42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
I "bit the bullet" and bought a new car yesterday. My previous ride was a 1996 Ford Taurus that I passed on to one of my sons to drive to college this fall. I bought a Honda "Element" which I totally love. It looks like a cute two-tone "toaster" on wheels. I wanted something different, and I sure got it! 42

Congrats show!! I love my brand new Honda Civic LXG. It's a pleasure to drive to work everyday in brand new wheels.

Enjoy!!!!!

sk8m8

Final Flight
...and to think, 42, I always thought you were in your "Element" here. :biggrin:

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Thanks everyone! I'm having fun with it......sk8m8....the perfect car for an "Elementary" school teacher........ :yes: 42