"Fantastic 4"....... | Golden Skate

"Fantastic 4".......

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
..........is "Fantastic"........a great deal of fun and action with a solid and fully develped story line that opens the door for, you guessed it, a sequel. My youngest son collected the action figures to Marvel Comics when he was a young lad, and it was fun seeing them come to life. Some of the dialogue was a bit "corny", but hey, it's the "Comics" after all......... :thumbsup: for me. 42

Buzzz

Final Flight
show 42 said:
..........is "Fantastic"........a great deal of fun and action with a solid and fully develped story line that opens the door for, you guessed it, a sequel. My youngest son collected the action figures to Marvel Comics when he was a young lad, and it was fun seeing them come to life. Some of the dialogue was a bit "corny", but hey, it's the "Comics" after all......... :thumbsup: for me. 42

Thanks for the review. I hope to see it tomorrow. :)

K-Mo

On the Ice
It was okay, but as far as superheroes go, they spent a lot of time worrying about saving themselves in this movie. It was a fine way to spend some time at the theatre, but after Batman Begins, the bar has been raised...

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
show 42 said:

This movie was filmed in my backyard, Vancouver, BC!!!!!