Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sasha look-alike

Medalist

Sasha look-alike

I got sucked into watching a reality TV show that I'd NORMALLY NOT ever watch...BUT....I was fascinated by the Sasha Cohen lookalike on the show "Beauty and the Geek" or whatever that thing is called. She and her geek partner made it into the finals but did not win. For the whole first show, I thought it WAS Sasha. Idle talk: Did anyone else notice this similarity between Sasha and the Missouri-born beauty on the show?

Which one was she?

Ice Angel
    I did not watched the show and can not say much. But I do see one actress looks like Sasha. She is the daughter in the Gilmore Girls show, and also in the movie of the Sisterhood of Traveling Pants. Her name is Alexis Dubel. I am not sure about her last name. She is a little taller than Sasha, but their build and the faces, even the way of their talking have so much similarity.

Go NJ Devils
    I think you mean Alexis Bledel. She was very sweet as Georgie Darcy in Bride and Prejudice, which is where I noticed the resemblance to Cohen.

[CENTER]Click HERE to see what everyone is talking about. The main difference is that Sasha Cohen's eyes are very brown.

Not quite as pronounced as Angela Nikodinov's resemblence to Chloë Sevigny (click HERE) or Tara Lipinski's resemblence to Michelle Trachtenberg (click HERE).
    [/CENTER]

The Tara/Michelle T. one isn't nearly as pronounced as the Chloe Sevigny/Angela one! they're the same person! lol ... has anybody else noticed any celebrity/skater look-a-likes?

Custom Title
    I think that Randy Harrison (from Queer as Folk) and Jeff Buttle look a bit alike.

... and while he's not a celebrity, I think that a Canadian Idol competitor, Stephane Aubin looks a bit like Emanuel Sandhu. (another picture of Stephane Aubin )
    Last edited by screech; 07-08-2005 at 09:25 PM.

[CENTER]I think by this time, you all know the routine. First click on the red, then click on the green. If some of the links are faulty, use your imagination.

Sarah Hughes/Reba Mckintyre
    Paul Wylie/George Stephanapolous
    Elvis Stojko/Fred Savage
    Shae-Lynn Bourne/Reese Witherspoon
    Evgeny Plushenko/Gerard Depardieu
    Matt Savoie/Roger Daltrey
    Elena Sokolova/Hayley Mills
    Viktoria Volchkova/Theresa Russell
    Johnny Weir/Commander Data
    [/CENTER]

sasha and alexis look alike to me. they're both soo pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by pipsqueak
    I got sucked into watching a reality TV show that I'd NORMALLY NOT ever watch...BUT....I was fascinated by the Sasha Cohen lookalike on the show "Beauty and the Geek" or whatever that thing is called. She and her geek partner made it into the finals but did not win. For the whole first show, I thought it WAS Sasha. Idle talk: Did anyone else notice this similarity between Sasha and the Missouri-born beauty on the show?
    Here's Mindy. In this picture, I think only the top part of her face looks like Sasha. Her mouth and chin are quite a bit different., IMHO. Very slim like Sasha, though.

http://www.thewb.com/Shows/WithForma...2483||,00.html

Mathman

[CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathman
    Here's Mindy. In this picture, I think only the top part of her face looks like Sasha. Her mouth and chin are quite a bit different., IMHO. Very slim like Sasha, though.
    In her free time, Mindi loves to watch movies, "Top Gun" and "Big Daddy" being her two favorites.

I don't care how pretty she is. Mark my words, this is the ultimate date from hell. [/CENTER]

[CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by CDMM1991
    The Tara/Michelle T. one isn't nearly as pronounced as the Chloe Sevigny/Angela one! they're the same person! lol
    I'll say. Check out THIS picture and without looking at the URL, see if you can figure out who it is. [/CENTER]

I always thought Kenny Chesney looked like Scott Hamilton (they're getting rather even in the hair or lack thereof as well!)

I thought Beauty and the Geek was a good reality show. It's probably the only reality show I've watched where you didn't hate anyone at the end and everyone seemed very sincere and happy about the entire experience. All of the beauties were very good with the Geeks and all came away realizing that they need to look beyond the surface. Mindy was actually the reason her team got to the final.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast