Sasha look-alike | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Sasha look-alike

nicole_l

Final Flight
I thought Mindi was really, really sweet! I think that Plush and Brody look alike, and Sophia Bush and Jenny Kirk look alike, but I don't think that Tanith and Drew Barrymore look alike.

dancindiva03

Match Penalty
I think Tanith Belbin looks like she could be one of those twins in the DoubleMint Gum commercials, you know the ones with the twins riding around on a double seater bicycle?

The other day I was flipping through The Enquirer (yeah I know, its trash but sometimes I just can't help myself) and I was like "What is Jamie Silverstein doing in a tabloid magazine????????" Turns out it was Anne Hathaway (is she the girl from the Princess Diaries?), but she looks just like Jamie! I think its the nose and the mouth, maybe?

I don't really think Sasha and Alexis Bledel look that much alike. Alexis is soooooooooo pretty. Sasha looks more like Thora Birch IMO.

bdreampixie

On the Ice
I don't see the resemblance between Alexis and Sasha either. Christina Ricci, when she is very thin, looks almost exactly like Sasha IMO. Around 02 season, Sasha looked a lot like Thora Birch, not so much any more.

Chloe and Angela are like twins!

I always thought young Hillary Duff looked a lot like Tara Lipinski. I also noticed a resemblance between Jayne Torville and Tara.

Around 03 season, Tanith looked a lot like Julia Roberts (like in Stepmom). I think it was the eyebrows and smile that made them seem very similar.

Emily Hughes looks like Alyson Hannigan (Willow from Buffy).

Kimmie M. looks like she'd be related to that kid from 3rd Rock from the Sun...umm, Levitt? Can't remember his name.

Jahnke looks like a young Boitano.

umm who else? oh, and since Mindy from Beauty and the Geek was mentioned, she looks a lot like Isabelle Delobel and nothing like Sasha.

Sahknovsky (sp?) reminds me of Dracula. LOL

bdreampixie

On the Ice
Just thought of more lol.
Rochette looks like a young Streissand.
Kostner looks like Mena Suvari.

For some reason Phaneuf reminds me of Katarina Witt, they don't look like each other though.