Hamilton Wedding Photos | Golden Skate

Hamilton Wedding Photos

• Thread starter HamiltonBrowningFan
  • Start date
R

RealtorGal

Re: Hamilton Wedding Photos

<span style="color:red;font-family:verdana;font-size:small;">Lovely photos. I hope he finds many years of happiness. Just to clarify, this is not the same girlfriend he had during his battle with cancer, right?</span>

S

sk8ing lady2001

Thank you for the awesome link! May this newly wedded couple have a great life together. :D

D

dlksk8fan

What a lovely wedding. I wish them much love and happiness.

HBF very nice pictures of Tara too.

G

Grgranny

RealtorGal, I don't think so. I think they split up mostly because he was on tour so much.

G

GBMalwayz

i think tracy is a very lucky girl. scott loves a crowd but he does so much besides skating. his bride is so pretty.

I didn't look at all the picks but was surprised that Steve was his best man. I thought he and Kurt were very close.

F

FetalAttraction

Re: Uniball's Wedding Photos

That picture of the couple sucking face ranks just below David and Liza's wedding kiss, in terms of grossness. I'm just glad he didn't invite People magazine to his honeymoon suite.

L

LADSKATER

<span style="color:blue;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">How nice for Scott! Beautiful bride and wedding. Funny, I thought Kurt would be his best man - oh well, I am sure Kurt was there.</span>

<span style="color:blue;font-family:georgia;font-size:medium;">Ladskater</span>

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I didn't look at all the picks but was surprised that Steve was his best man. I thought he and Kurt were very close.[/quote]

He considers Kurt as a brother... but he's said many times that Steven is his best friend. In his book he mentions how Steven kept him company a lot of the time while he battled cancer, but he doesn't ever mention a visit from Kurt... so I dunno :lol:

I was also surprised that there wasn't a single mention of Kurt or Paul(as Scott said in his book that he considers him to be like a bro too)...

with only 14 people attending I'm not sure how many skaters would've been there?

G

GBMalwayz

:rolleyes: Totally disagree that the kissing couple was "gross"

This was a lovely small tasteful wedding. I'm betting children will be the nest news as I heard Scott wants a family. I'll have to get a hold of the book mentioned.

J

John King

Hamilton Wddeing Photos

If he does plan a family,it'll either be adoption or artificial insemination.Just thinking about what that chemo did to his gonads.'Course,he could have frozen his own when he heard the news about his cancer,and knew he was on borrowed time.

J

JillLaQ

Re: Hamilton Wddeing Photos

I'm so glad that Scott released some photos for us to enjoy! Hell, I didn't even know that Katia and Ilia got married for heaven's sake! As long as people like us pay to see them skate, then it's nice if they show their appreciation by sharing some pictures with us.

I respect privacy as much as anybody, but thank's again for the pics, and I promise not to bug you if I see you at the mall or something.

F

FetalAttraction

If seeing a hairless munchkin and a normal human woman make out makes you say "aww" instead of "eww," you have a stronger stomach than I. I salute you.

G

GBMalwayz

Wedding Photos

I do believe and hope that this great couple will adopt as Scott was adopted and very much was attached to Daria as a little girl. He would be a great dad.

S

shdotz

Didn't the article mention her last name as being, "Robinson"?

Is it possible that Scott's wife is related to Steven?

If so, perhaps that's why Steven R. is the best man. The article didn't say.

sh

G

Grgranny

Haven't gone back and looked but thought it said Steven Cousins.

J

jharland

The wedding pic's were beatuiful.
Fetal your have the right to your opinon but, I sure hope you or any of your family ever go through what Scott did with his cancer. If I remember right that's when he lost his hair. And some of us can't help being SHORTand LOOKS aren't everything.

F

FetalAttraction

I swear to god, if I ever turn into a bald, squeaky-voiced, uniball midget, I will never show myself in public again and apologize profusely if I did so unwittingly. Now may I be excused for lampooning Scott Hamilton?

H

HamiltonBrowningFan

Steven Robinson????? It's Steven Cousins!

and Scott was balding when he lost the rest of his hair... though I think he shaves what little he does have. The year he came back he tried the Dick Button look(shudders) but I guess decided against it soon afterwards :lol:

Fetal, why so disgusted over a tasteful wedding... ?