Thread: Jennifer Kirk announces free skate music

Hybrid View

Custom Title

Jennifer Kirk announces free skate music

In her newest diary entry, Jennifer discusses her feelings on the West Coast, her relationship with her coaches, and her new free skate.

Read her diary at her official website, Jennifer Kirk Online, http://www.figureskatersonline.com/jenniferkirk/

I think Moulin Rouge is a good choice for Jenny. She did so great with the Chicago number - hopefully she'll shine the same way here. She really has her work cut out for her, though, to keep her spot on the US team.

Very true Ptichka. She is going to have a tough time with challenges coming from all directions, like Kimmie Meissner, and Bebe.

Down With It
    Thanks for the info...

Sounds like she's really preparing for what's to come, though. Methinks she's still got some fight left in her. She really does have a legitimate shot at making the Olympic team, so I expect her to make the most of it.

ITA Ptichka - I do wish her the best but her work is cut out or her. She has 3 teens breathing down her back for that 3rd place on the team. It's a toss up who will get the spot: Jenny? Kimmie? Emile? or Bebe? all of whom are waiting for Cohen and Kwan to make enough points in the Olys so that 3 gals can go to Calgary.

There's more to this Olys than Cohen and Kwan.

Joe

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    ITA Ptichka - I do wish her the best but her work is cut out or her. She has 3 teens breathing down her back for that 3rd place on the team. It's a toss up who will get the spot: Jenny? Kimmie? Emile? or Bebe? all of whom are waiting for Cohen and Kwan to make enough points in the Olys so that 3 gals can go to Calgary.

Joe
    I thought that the results from Moscow dictated the number of US ladies at both Olys and Worlds. Is this incorrect?

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz

Joe
    Don't forget Yebin Mok. That made it four. Is Yebin Mok still with Frank? How about Yebin's US sitizenship?