Scarlett Johansson | Golden Skate

Scarlett Johansson

Johar

Medalist
She sure looks alot different than when she was in The Horse Whisperer. Anyhow, what do you think of her? Some articles portray her as um, quite aware of her sexuality. She supposedly had sex in an elevator with an actor.

Antilles

Medalist
I believe that was Benicio Del Toro. Of course, who knows if that's true. I like her as an actress. I am looking forward to her next movie, The Island. I believe it comes out next week. It also starts Ewan MacGregor, and I'm a big fan of his.

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
I have only seen a couple of her movies, and I think she is a wonderful actress. What she does in her personal life is non of my business and I really don't care about her alleged romp in the elevator (not too mention that most people I know did similar things at least on one occasion :)).

I was most impressed with her performance (and the movie overall) in Girl with a Pearl Earring. Watch it, you won't be sorry.

Yana

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
The only reason I've paid attention to her lately is because she's Ewan's co-star in his new movie

hopefully she does well in the Island and it gets a buttload of nominations at teh award shows... just because Ewan needs more awards :laugh:

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Shes one of my favorite actresses. I think she will be a true movie star that will be around for many years. Besides Lost in Tranlation and Pearl Earring, check her out in A love song for Bobby Long.

Vash01

Medalist
Kara Bear said:
Shes one of my favorite actresses. I think she will be a true movie star that will be around for many years. Besides Lost in Tranlation and Pearl Earring, check her out in A love song for Bobby Long.

She has been a favorite of mine since I saw Lost in Translation. I don't know why A love song for Bobby Long was not released to more theaters last year. The lack of visibility may have cost her an Oscar nomination. She was terrific!

guinevere

Final Flight
She was excellent in Ghost World!

Based on the look she's been given for The Island, I fear that she's being turned into Another Generic Hollywood Star, which would be a real shame.