Anyone watch Blow Out? | Golden Skate

Anyone watch Blow Out?

Johar

Medalist
Anyone watch Blow Out? $500 haircuts

Are Jonathan's $500 cuts really that much better than say, a $50 cut elswhere? I watch the show religiously, but his monotone voice and egocentric personality are annoying.

When he went to QVC training, he had to be asked by the teacher to take his feet off the desk and remove his glasses. She told him the product was the star, not him. :rofl:

Last edited:

mpal2

Final Flight
I watch for laughs and to get a snooty superiority high. :laugh: For a group of people who think so highly of themselves, they spend a lot of time kissing other people's rears. ;)

There's a couple people that I actually like. I liked Jen (pink hair) from the first season and Jason. The others alternately irritate or amuse me.

Johar

Medalist
One of the guys told the co-worker with the baby he didn't like her breastfeeding at work. Another co-worker got upset when the mom showed up at a cocktail party with the baby.

Yea, I like Jason! Too bad so many of the cute ones are gay :laugh: Like I would have a chance anyways.

mpal2

Final Flight
I can't quite figure out if Jonathan is smart or dumb. He is clearly successful which takes a lot of work, but then he speaks.

"I'm all about the hair, man."
"Hot babe", "Hot chick" or "Handsome dude"

:laugh:

nicole_l

Final Flight
Heh I always watch this show! I like Alyn (the one from Chicago), Kim (Jonathon's old assistant), and Scott (the hyper shampoo guy). Also, it's fun to see what the big drama is that week. :rock:

Johar

Medalist
Last night he blew up at the photographer on a modeling shoot at Malibu. Did anybody catch how he did on QVC?

mpal2

Final Flight
I don't watch QVC so didn't see it. Apparently he's "running out" of product so it sounds like he did ok.