Hermione_Granger

On the Ice
Has anyone here picked up their copy yet ? I went to the midnight
release party and it was a blast ! :) I started reading it almost as
soon as I got home. :biggrin:

--Hermy

heyang

Record Breaker
I'll be headed to the bookstore tommorrow.

originally, I intended to borrow from the library (still holding out to buy the complete boxed set). However, the library closed for expansion and the temporary building is not open. There's not official re-open date either. The bookmobile person said that he's not even sure if they'll get copies right away since the library's closed I could go to another library and be put on the reserve list, but I'll probably won't be able to wait that long.

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
We bought two copies this morning......I'm only on chapter 2 so far......I'm trying to stretch it out by not reading too quickly......... :p 42

bronxgirl

Medalist
The NY Times LOVED it! (too many spoilers in their review IMO) but they raved about it. just settling in and savoring every word!

screech

Final Flight
I actually just finished the book (I got very engrossed and couldn't put it down). I don't want to disclose any details, but I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed it. Two thumbs up, 5 stars, all that stuff.

heyang

Record Breaker
I went out tonight and bought it. Based on all the buzz and positive reviews (only looking at headlines to avoid spoilers), I realized I couldn't wait. Hopefully, I won't stay up too late reading....