Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Yagudin interview - translated

Quote Originally Posted by Joesitz
    BTW, during holidays, there is mayhem here to get back to the parents so it's not just leaving them and never seeing them again.
    True, and I really don't want to get into this issue right now, but I do believe that problems of community alienation which contribute (IMHO) to many social ills in this country, do begin with the pre-conceived notion of a forced separation from one's parents.

Skaters like dancers, imo, when they really get maturity show it in there skating. B&S and S&P are skating better than either did in SLC, and Gorsha and Sur are for me just about the most polished couple on blades.
    ITA. However, I think that B&S could have never achieved that on-the-ice maturity in eligible skating. Elena does not exactly have nerves of steel. Perhaps having been in abusive relationships also didn't help her relax. Even when they were skating in eligible ranks, I felt that their best performances came in exhibitions.

Custom Title
    Quote Originally Posted by attyfan
    Yags said how he had (unsure if tense is accurate) a crush on Elena, and went with Tatiana to buy a ring to pop the question -- and then got cold feet. Maybe, he thought that while they were touring together, he'd get another chance? (OTOH, the woman on SOI he spoke about the most was Sarah -- who he described as one of the [if not the] nicest of the American ladies)

if he were indeed jalous he wouldn't be close or hanging so much with anton don't you think?

Curious, I was just kidding about Alexei being jealous--since Mathman was joking around also. Actually, I had forgotten the story that Alexei was once interested in Elena. Anton has recently said that he and Elena are like family now --no romantic involvement since long ago.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3