Campbell's International FS Classic | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Campbell's International FS Classic

emma

Record Breaker
OMG...i just got back from the FSU reports. First...hilarious, I need to go open some wine (and i'm totally p****d that I don't have any pinot, just merlot :no: ); second, sounds like a totaly spat fest, and I can't figure out why Tim was ONLY in third, guess we have to wait and see. I'm already worrying about Weir, oh well.

Kasey

Medalist
Mathman said:
Oh my goodness! Everyone picked Honda for last, after his performance in the Japan event. I wonder if he did a quad?

No quad, per someone present who was sending PBP to FSU. Fall on one triple axel, touch down on the second. 2 or 3 "clean" triples, and a stunning 1s/1t combo....SIGHHHHHH. That's how stellar the OTHER men were....

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
emma said:
OMG...i just got back from the FSU reports. First...hilarious, I need to go open some wine (and i'm totally p****d that I don't have any pinot, just merlot :no: ); second, sounds like a totaly spat fest, and I can't figure out why Tim was ONLY in third, guess we have to wait and see. I'm already worrying about Weir, oh well.

Remember..........Tim was slightly injured because of the car accident he was recently in

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
SailorGalaxia518 said:
I wish they put the Ladies start list back up

Me too. It was there earlier - what the heck. Maybe after the men's, they've decided to re-schedule the ladies to a time when there is better karma.

DG

Doggygirl said:
From the sound of things, MK should NOT have withdrawn - just switched to the Men's event where she could have taken it easily with doubles and no falls.
:rofl:

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
emma said:
So (Doggygirl??) how do these numbers compare with the men last week? I don't have them in front of me, but isn't Weir's overall score about the same? How do Honda and Weiss compare with Buttle, Oda and Takahashi?

Sadly, someone on FSU already did this math. Let's repeat together:

"The season is young."
"The season is young."
"The season is young."

Early season LP results put Weiss in #6, Goebel in #9, Wier in #11, and Lysacek in #15.

I've decided to go for a dual citizenship in Switzerland.

DG

ETA the link to FSU analysis which I meant to include in the first place. While I'm editing, I will just say again that I really, really hope they post the judges score sheets in pdf soon!!

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28830

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Doggygirl said:
Sadly, someone on FSU already did this math. Let's repeat together:

"The season is young."
"The season is young."
"The season is young."

Early season LP results put Weiss in #6, Goebel in #9, Wier in #11, and Lysacek in #15.

I've decided to go for a dual citizenship in Switzerland.

DG

ETA the link to FSU analysis which I meant to include in the first place. While I'm editing, I will just say again that I really, really hope they post the judges score sheets in pdf soon!!

http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=28830

:laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:

Kasey said:
No quad, per someone present who was sending PBP to FSU. Fall on one triple axel, touch down on the second. 2 or 3 "clean" triples, and a stunning 1s/1t combo....SIGHHHHHH. That's how stellar the OTHER men were....
Think how bad Lysacek must have been!

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
SailorGalaxia518 said:
Look at it now:rofl:

I nearly just spit my wine (eh em...not whine) on my SCREEN!!! Here we go...

CAMBELL's NEWS!!!

"In the most dramatic seaon opening USA Senior Figure Skating Event Ever, the Ladies ALL managed sex change operations immediately following the Men's event. When interviewed, Sasha Cohen said "HEY! If I can win with a 1/1 combination, I'll learn to deal with a smaller brain in some other anatomical place!! It was pretty easy as I didn't really need a breast reduction to go with these other changes."

Shizuka Arakawa said basically the same thing, only in Japanese.

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Doggygirl said:

CAMBELL's NEWS!!!

"In the most dramatic seaon opening USA Senior Figure Skating Event Ever, the Ladies ALL managed sex change operations immediately following the Men's event. When interviewed, Sasha Cohen said "HEY! If I can win with a 1/1 combination, I'll learn to deal with a smaller brain in some other anatomical place!! It was pretty easy as I didn't really need a breast reduction to go with these other changes."

You are such a riot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
Here are the Ladies Skate Order:
1 Sasha COHEN USA
2 Alissa CZISNY USA
3 Kimmie MEISSNER USA
4 Shizuka ARAKAWA JPN
5 Joannie ROCHETTE CAN
6 Emily HUGHES USA

Thanks to FSU

emma

Record Breaker
Doggygirl said:

CAMBELL's NEWS!!!

O....M....G....I"m crying cuz' i'm laughing soooooo hard.

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
And this dramatic turn of events has crashed the USFSA web site.

According to an anonymous source at USFSA, "it's not the sex change operations that caused the problem on the web site. It was the name changes. And then there was a bit of confusion over costumes. Some of the original men are demanding to wear dresses in the same styles as the new men. The web site will be up and running as soon as we can sort out this unexpected costume catastrophe."

DG

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Sasha has posted a respectable but beatable score of 122.73. :clap: She would have only lost out to Takeshi!

SailorGalaxia518

Record Breaker
1 Sasha COHEN USA 122.73 61.80 60.93 7.67 7.42 7.83 7.58 7.58 0.00

YEA SASHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Up next: Alissa Czisny (USA)