Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies, Men, Pairs, Ice Dance
September 23-25, 2005
Metulla, Israel

Kasey

Medalist
Thanks for the update...The pic of Galit and Sergei is great! (but I miss his hair!)

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Thanks for posting this -- this is one of those competitions that year after year, the ISU never has a results link to.

nuge

On the Ice
She looks great with the new hair colour .She looks like a skinnier version of BFP oli :biggrin: I always prefer watching their ODS more as I find them to be too frantic too fast .Good luck to them though for the new season .

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
"Bolero", eh? Well, that takes some guts.... I'm sure the unfavorable T & D comparisons will start up as soon as they show up for the GPS. As to the ladies, I would HOPE Pavuk would have had a huge lead over THAT field; I'd never even HEARD of Zhitkova.

Again, thanks for the report. :clap:

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
Bolero?? Wow, you're right, that takes guts. But, you know, Michelle did it last year, but of course that was a different discipline. It will certainly generate conversation. I'm very anxious to see it and what Evgeny Platov has done for this wonderful team. :clap:

Miezekatze

Rinkside
I think the choreography was mainly done by Zhulin btw. I like it (based on the clip I saw so far), it is very different from what Tarasova has done for them over the last few years.