2005 Lake Placid Ice Dance Championships | Golden Skate

2005 Lake Placid Ice Dance Championships

STL_Blues_fan

Final Flight
I checked the results and see that D&V did not compete. Anybody knows why (if) they withdrew?

Nice to Jamie Silverstein come back and do so well.

And a lesson to Lydia Mannon that ditching your partner in favor of a boyfriend is not always a smart move.

Yana

ATW27

On the Ice
STL_Blues_fan said:
I checked the results and see that D&V did not compete. Anybody knows why (if) they withdrew?

Yana

I think I read on another board that they had committments to do a show in Sun Valley the same weekend.

Andy W.

Thanks RG for the read. It was easy to see Omeara was special last year. Manon, imo, made a mistake but then love is blind. Apparently Silverstein has got her technique back and together with Omeara I'm thinking an easy placement at Nats and onto the Olys.

I'm so sad it is not working out for Goodwin....she's so beautiful.

Joe

from the stands

Spectator
I think it's still really early in the season. Especially the new teams will be working hard, and sectionals will be looking to be very interesting.

from the stands said:
I think it's still really early in the season. Especially the new teams will be working hard, and sectionals will be looking to be very interesting.
Yup, that's true.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
euterpe said:
Silverstein/O'Meara got the Lang/Tchernyshev slot at Skate America.
It will be very interesting to see how the judges receive and score this new team.

amykaren

On the Ice
Joesitz said:
Apparently Silverstein has got her technique back and together with Omeara I'm thinking an easy placement at Nats and onto the Olys.

Joe
I didnt think I would ever see her skate again! How exciting! I cant wait to see them! :clap: