My sunglasses | Golden Skate

My sunglasses

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
I was running a little late for Sunday School and had the car running and looking for my sunglasses that I was sure I had left on the dash. Finally I got out my other ones that clip on to my glasses (they aren't dark enough but do help a little). Couldn't figure out why they wouldn't fit and discovered, I already had my sunglasses on. Ain't being old the pits. :rofl:

Last edited:

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
Grgranny said:
I was running a little late for Sunday School and had the car running and looking for my sunglasses that I was sure I had left on the dash. Finally I got out my other ones that clip on to my glasses (they aren't dark enough but do help a little). Couldn't figure out why the wouldn't fit and discovered, I already had my sunglasses on. Ain't being old the pits. :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Touche Grgranny!!!!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Granny..........I've done that before, only I was looking for my reading glasses, which of course I had on all the time.....who knew? :yes: 42

sk8m8

Final Flight
granny, thanks for the laugh. I am fortunate, right now I only need "cheaters" so I go to the dollar store and have no less than 12 pairs for similar situations, lol. I either need to learn how to remember where things are or get rich so I can carry around equal amounts of perscription glasses when I hit that phase. :frown:

We're just glad you know that you "see" well enough to enable you to laugh at yourself. Now there's a sign of eternal youth! :agree:

We're still praying for you family. Give us an update as the situation warrents...good news too! smoochers, DEFINITELY your sk8m8, smoochers

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Granny, I had just gotten new glasses a couple of weeks ago and lost them. I cannot find them anywhere. I am just sick over the whole thing because as you know they are not cheap. The last thing I remember is I put them on Wednesday night to do some sewing. I am also having a problem with my left eye which is scaring me and I do have a doctor appointment today. Anyhow, I use cheap ones at home and very seldom wear my good glasses at home. I couldn't see to thread my sewing machine so I put my good glasses on and that's the last I remember about them. Thursday, when I got to work I went to get them out of my purse and they weren't there. I remember having them out the night before and I thought I must have set them on the table and not in my purse and didn't worry about it. When I got home I looked on and under the table, not there. Over the weekend I even went through the trash, not there. I don't know what happened between Wednesday and Thursday morning. I'm going to keep searching.

...........no they are not on the top of my head. :laugh: :laugh:

Dee

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Do you have a sewing basket or something similar? Or drawers in your machine? If you have a cabinet and your machine will fold into the space. Look in all those crannies. Under the machine? Scooched under your pile of mending, if you put it off like I do. :rofl:
What was the next thing you did after you finished with the machine?

icedancer2

Rinkside
Last night I went out to do some last-minute grocery-shopping at around 9:15 pm. I put my sunglasses on to leave the house.

Came back 3 minutes later singing, "I Wear My Sunglasses at Night" by ZZ Top.

Senior moments coming more often now!! :biggrin: :frown2: