Townhouse Deal May "Go South!" | Golden Skate

Townhouse Deal May "Go South!"

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
My husband and I are getting frustrated and discouraged with our house deal. Even our real estate agent is starting to feel frustrated with the deal. The sellers are not cooperating and their agent is holding things up on our end. It's all starting to look a little "fishy."

We are not that desperate. We might let this one go. It is a great location, but overpriced and is getting complicated. May even become "The Money Pit" - remember that flick?

We do not want to be burdened financially. It's not worth it. I may have to look at car pooling or taking the bus to work. My commute will be further come mid-August.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sorry to hear that this deal is not working out, but hopefully something better will come along for you. Don't despair!

show 42

Arm Chair Skate Fan
Record Breaker
Lad.......have you given them a dead-line......like any answer in 24 hours or you pull your bid? At least you'd know either way and can start looking elsewhere if it falls through................42

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
show 42 said:
Lad.......have you given them a dead-line......like any answer in 24 hours or you pull your bid? At least you'd know either way and can start looking elsewhere if it falls through................42

August 4th our conditions of sale come off and they have not allowed us to do an inspection yet!!!! We are going to see three or four other places on Sunday. They are even more reasonably priced.

We can drop the deal on the 4th if we want - no penalties.

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
No inspection yet!? That doesn't sound right AT ALL. Are they hiding something? I see RED FLAGS!