Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 511 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

sajoya

On the Ice
I'm stuck between "Yuzuru, it's okay to not win this time around. You are still a champ to have fought through this season" and "GO OUT THERE AND SLAY! BREAK THE 300-POINT BARRIER! MAKE HISTORY! TAKE THE GOLD!!!" :drama:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I'm stuck between "Yuzuru, it's okay to not win this time around. You are still a champ to have fought through this season" and "GO OUT THERE AND SLAY! BREAK THE 300-POINT BARRIER! MAKE HISTORY! TAKE THE GOLD!!!" :drama:
that's totally me :laugh:

sajoya

On the Ice
If Yuzuru says his condition is good, then I'm going to take his word for it. So yep, Yuzuru, I'm going to trust your words.

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
If Yuzuru says his condition is good, then I'm going to take his word for it. So yep, Yuzuru, I'm going to trust your words.

No to be negative, but he's said that before and his condition wasn't good. That doesn't mean he won't go out there and skate an incredible program like he did in Nice. I believe he has the determination and drive to do well anytime he steps on the ice, no matter what. :cheer2:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
Let's not draw any negativity guys, and trust Yuzuru's words. Yeah, he's stubborn but we wouldn't have seen so many pics of him smiling if a) his condition was not good, or b) he felt he's not doing that well. He seems to be in better condition than what I saw at NHK practices.
And if the previous World Championships give us any hint, it's when Yuzuru faces the bigger challenges when his incredible will carries him through great performances. Let's trust our guy ;)

BTW, is anyone seeing the Short Dance right now? A girl from Russia cut her knee open during her routine, that rink really has something :scowl:

Last edited:

firal

Record Breaker
He says that he is happy to be back skating and feels blessed to be skating in front of everyone again. I feel happy just to see him skating again. No expectations or worries from me.

SuzyQ

Medalist

:laugh2:

My case:

"This is not an Olympic year. You don't have to push youself too much for the spots. You have already gone through such a tough year."

"But, I know who will win as you don't like to lose. Yes, I know."

:p

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
He says that he is happy to be back skating and feels blessed to be skating in front of everyone again. I feel happy just to see him skating again. No expectations or worries from me.

Oh, I'm not one bit worried. This guy rocks no matter what! :bow:

Meoima

Match Penalty
I think I should keep this as my motto for Yuzuru from now on. Too many heart attacks for him.

Meoima

Match Penalty

Victor

Rinkside
"You take responsibility for the energy you bring into this space.”
---on the banner somewhere in TCC.

Warm positive and optimistic cheers of fans will support athletes well and become a huge energy for them to fight, unless the cheers go too far like "Aishiteru!(I love you)" in Sochi, while athletes can derive uneasy feeling from negative comments or worries of others, IMO.

"Don't worry, be happy! "(actually, I'm saying to me!):cheer:

Meoima

Match Penalty
:hopelessness: Today's practice is even MORE worrying:

Before music: 3Lo, 3Lz3T, 4T,

then with music: 4T, 3A(fail), 3Lz3T (3Lz fail and didn't connect to 3T), after music: 3A,3Lz3T,3F(3F is with Mura's POTO),4T,4T(step out), 3A3T, 3A1lo3S,4S(fail, then begin 4S, 4T, 3F (fell, and laid on ice for a while), 4S, 4T(fail), 4T, 3F

:hopelessness:I don't even think I have enough courage to watch. :slink:

Last edited: