Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season | Page 551 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2014-15 Season

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
thanks sabinfire! is there any chance you feel like uploading CBC SP as well?? :biggrin:
kurt calling him maestro is big compliment! but someone should tell kurt that its not rumor that he does 4T3A3A3A, its real!! :laugh:
doris i cant open the SP video also none of the link you shared at javi's thread :(
thanks everyone for updates and translations, now cant wait to watch other commentators as well :biggrin:

Interspectator

Record Breaker
thanks sabinfire! is there any chance you feel like uploading CBC SP as well?? :biggrin:
kurt calling him maestro is big compliment! but someone should tell kurt that its not rumor that he does 4T3A3A3A, its real!! :laugh:
doris i cant open the SP video also none of the link you shared at javi's thread :(
thanks everyone for updates and translations, now cant wait to watch other commentators as well :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWbU1O-UAk0 Here is the SP.
You just have to delete a bit of the address in the middle to watch it on PC

Meoima

Match Penalty
His SP fancam, same uploader: https://youtu.be/JWbU1O-UAk0

I think it's so obvious he was much better in the SP than in the LP. Either it was his poor stamina, lack of practice or he was dazed after the fall I don't know, I assume all of these have some effects. And his landing posture was quite lean fowards, I guess maybe his abdominal area doesn't have enough strength at the moment to support powerful jumps. I can tell he was not as well trained as at GPF and Nationals. I hope he will have a good rest and fix these problems soon with Orser in the summer.

But seriously, mama Orser, please don't let him reused that badly sung POTO again. :cry: why not Chopin??? I'd rather see 2 different new ones than POTO.

shival

Spectator
According to nikkansports news, he would not skate POTO & chopin next season but look foward to skating someday.
「(来季の)可能性はいまのところは少ないかなと思うんですけど、いつかまたやりたい」

Last edited:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
According to nikkansports news, he would not skate POTO & chopin next season but look foward to skate someday.

thanks meoima and newbiespectator for replies and very great 1st post shival!! you have no idea how much it means to us!!! :laugh:

Windy

Rinkside
According to nikkansports news, he would not skate POTO & chopin next season but look foward to skating someday.

Yayyy for POTO but I'm crying because of Chopin... :cry:

Esopian

Final Flight

Awesome! I never knew I would react so happily when I read this news, I am so happy that he's abandoning these programs. They're both beautiful & wonderful and all, but I want him to show something new next season. :clap:

ahkeekee

Medalist
So far, he leaves the choice to his coach Brian Orser, but I think he can insist as he has insisted with his choice of music for his LP this season. ;)

But he can't choose Japanese choreographers is it ?

lmao, I wonder who will pay for the truck they'll need to get all those toys out :laugh:
OMG! That's a lot! Do you think it's possible for me to send my address to them so they donate some to me? :biggrin: Pooh-sans are endangered species in hk and I love the original pooh-sans (I don't really like baby poohs that much )!

Last edited:

Caustica

Final Flight

OMG! That's a lot! Do you think it's possible for me to send my address to them so they donate some to me? :biggrin: Pooh-sans are endangered species in hk and I love the original pooh-sans (I don't really like baby poohs that much )!

What do you mean they are an endangered species here :O What's happening ?!

Yuzusan

On the Ice

Nice and I hope we won't see POTO and CHOPIN for 2018's Olympics anymore .... I like classical music but guy cmon, let's bounce all that and give me rock'n roll or something to shake our booty !

Last edited:

Plumededragon

Medalist
Oh, he can, but maybe he doesn't for practical reason or something. That would require him to go to Japan. :shrug: But he did get Nanami's help to improve his Hana EX while he was resting in Japan, right?

I don't mind if he doesn't skate to Chopin again, but I'd love to see him skating to another classical music. If he hires Buttle again for the choreography, we can expect something sublime again. :agree:
EDIT: But then again, my fav SP of his remains the Parisienne Walkways, it was phenomenal and made him look like a rock star. :biggrin:

Last edited:

ahkeekee

Medalist
What do you mean they are an endangered species here :O What's happening ?!

I never seem to find any! The ones I find are always either baby poohs or the tsum-tsum version. Though they're all cute, but the original one is the cutest!

Last edited: