Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 414 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamigena

Record Breaker
OMG did I just see a Japanese glam rock band come straight back from the 80s??? I think I just died a little. Watching this show is like a constant state of :shocked: :laugh: this is my new favorite show (and all this because I accidentally stumbled upon flippin' figure skating last year? :laugh2: life is weird)

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
omg this is AMAZING. He kinda look possessed as well. Don't know if awwwww at the cuteness overload or being a bit scared tbh

its too funny :laugh2: he isnt an olympic/world champion, he is just 21 year old starstruck teenager watching one of his favourite band(at least thats what some comments says) :dance3:

alia jackson

Record Breaker
OMG my neck and my bum...i cannot believe i watch 4 hours of the whole thing while checking twitter for his clips/photos

.....it totally worth it for Yuzu :laugh2:

His Seimei vs Darth Vader epic photo almost 48K likes :yes2:

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I loved that he wore his traditional wear :eek:: He looks so bright and beautiful that it hurts my eyes to look directly at him haha :reye: Loved the Darth Vader bit :laugh2:

And my past teenage self is dying at all the Yuzu-X Japan interactions (while sobbing in the corner remembering hide)

i guess THIS FACE is as close as it gets to this emoji >> :love:

lmao this is too accurate. You can practically SEE the hearts in his eyes :laugh2:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
its too funny :laugh2: he isnt an olympic/world champion, he is just 21 year old starstruck teenager watching one of his favourite band(at least thats what some comments says) :dance3:

This photo became one of my favorites:dance3:

Yeah, he definitely had fun. During the show,He was singing with singers, performing, smiling.. Seeing that yuzu just made me happy.

Soon in Japan new year comes. Thanks everyone, all the comments, videos, photos, fan arts, discussions, etc. this year:hap93:

Happy new year!:luv17:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
And my past teenage self is dying at all the Yuzu-X Japan interactions (while sobbing in the corner remembering hide)
:

I hope some day they will work together. Toshi's tone of voice, yoshiki's piano matches yuzu's skating...especially ballade.

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Its still eve morning here on the west side but I wish everyone and their loved ones a very happy, healthy, and successful new years!

May our blood pressure never rise, our minds remain sane, and our hearts remain healthy as we continue to watch our favorite skaters in the new year.
Hope this place be filled with more :ghug: :yes2: and none of :sad4: :bang:

:thank:

Status
Not open for further replies.