Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 440 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
great! thanks!
You're welcome :) But keep in mind, I'm not sure if there's a different entrance for the balcony.

My withdrawal symptoms are kicking in and its not even the end of January yet! I had all his programs on repeat for the past week :drama: (Especially Chopin and SEIMEI :luv17:)

twitwi

Rinkside
You're welcome :) But keep in mind, I'm not sure if there's a different entrance for the balcony.

My withdrawal symptoms are kicking in and its not even the end of January yet! I had all his programs on repeat for the past week :drama: (Especially Chopin and SEIMEI :luv17:)

Anyway...already bought the bal all-event tix for practice.. Here comes another one, in the TD garden account, all other tickets can be printed, but the practice pass can't be printed... how to use that then?

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
Anyway...already bought the bal all-event tix for practice.. Here comes another one, in the TD garden account, all other tickets can be printed, but the practice pass can't be printed... how to use that then?

Uh-oh technical question :roll9: You can ask Tammi in the Worlds ticket sale thread and see if she can help or perhaps email/call the site and ask them how you can do it? That might be faster.

Lysambre

Final Flight
Yes you can move down if there are seats available but if the person with that seat# comes, you'll have to move. Not a big deal though, practice is usually empty enough.

Piece of advice from Barcelona : we had over 2500 people present for the men's practices ;). Hardly empty XD.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Piece of advice from Barcelona : we had over 2500 people present for the men's practices ;). Hardly empty XD.
Yes, that's the Hanyu effect...! Usually far less people attending other practice sessions though, and half of the people who are there might be just "guarding their spots" for a later men's practice... :-D

I note that at Barcelona, practice sessions prior to Men's were blighted by about 1000 blankets, bags, jackets whatever left on seats to "reserve" them. I consider this the height of rude and inconsiderate behaviour. People wanting to watch other practices were denied those seats for hours at a time. I'd like to see officials periodically sweep that stuff up during the practice sessions, and dump it all in "lost property" :p

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Yes, that's the Hanyu effect...! Usually far less people attending other practice sessions though, and half of the people who are there might be just "guarding their spots" for a later men's practice... :-D

I note that at Barcelona, practice sessions prior to Men's were blighted by about 1000 blankets, bags, jackets whatever left on seats to "reserve" them. I consider this the height of rude and inconsiderate behaviour. People wanting to watch other practices were denied those seats for hours at a time. I'd like to see officials periodically sweep that stuff up during the practice sessions, and dump it all in "lost property" :p

Same here. That said, we had it with that on saturday and at the end just took some of those seats, keeping the stuff that was left there with us to make sure it wouldn't get away/stolen/dirty whatever. And the intention was actually to get up once the owners would come and leave the seats to them - but it made no sense to have the good seats empty for earlier practices.
But when the japanese ladies came who "reserved" those seats, they looked a bit embarrassed, took their stuff and told us to keep the seats. So basically, fight fire with fire ;)

shyne

Final Flight

I think that's what happened during SCAC early in the season. There's no designated seating on the ticket. Fans left their stuff to "reserve" the seat on day 1, only to find out the staffs have removed them and placed everything in the lost and found, and starting on day 3, lines starting at 3AM in front of the venue to get front row seating, crazy!

danni

On the Ice
Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker

i really hate when people do that, like if you want that spot so much then stay there :gaah:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Anyone has any idea where Yuzu now? Has he gone back to Toronto?
I hope he did.:) See how we all suddenly become strict Mommies following him coming back to his training location after long holiday shows.:biggrin: I hope he had time to rest too though.

Nontama0817

On the Ice
Anyone has any idea where Yuzu now? Has he gone back to Toronto?
As I learned recently thanks to cosmo blog, his visa to stay in Canada is valid only 6 months and once he leaves Canada and comes back to Japan he needs to wait for 2 months before going back to Canada. (I think he went to Canada August last year, so his current Visa expires in February. If he wants to stay in Canada before the Worlds in March, it's best for him to stay in Japan after NHK and spend 2 month out of Canada to get new VIsa and that is exactly what Yuzu is doing right now. )That means he can only go back to Canada after January 23rd. So I think he and his team are always planning his schedule accordingly and spending this time for prerecording of some TV programs, doing some interviews but I am sure he will go back to TCC as soon as he can.

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
But when the japanese ladies came who "reserved" those seats, they looked a bit embarrassed, took their stuff and told us to keep the seats. So basically, fight fire with fire ;)
Not all of them were that "considerate". I witnessed a rather amusing catfight between a couple of Japanese ladies, who tried to keep seats free for others, and a Spanish lady who wanted to take one of the seats. Yuzuru Hanyu makes people do crazy things. :party2:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
As I learned recently thanks to cosmo blog, his visa to stay in Canada is valid only 6 months and once he leaves Canada and comes back to Japan he needs to wait for 2 months before going back to Canada. (I think he went to Canada August last year, so his current Visa expires in February. If he wants to stay in Canada before the Worlds in March, it's best for him to stay in Japan after NHK and spend 2 month out of Canada to get new VIsa and that is exactly what Yuzu is doing right now. )That means he can only go back to Canada after January 23rd. So I think he and his team are always planning his schedule accordingly and spending this time for prerecording of some TV programs, doing some interviews but I am sure he will go back to TCC as soon as he can.

Thanks for sharing this info, by the beginning of February he should be over there then :party2:

Status
Not open for further replies.