Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 496 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States
I'll be traveling alone but meeting someone there.

I'm guessing they won't be giving the banners back because they probably don't know how to coordinate a return? I always thought fans hung their own banners but I guess there'd be big problems if they fell down mid-competition.

Here's a photo and this is it folded up (Tsuchineko to show scale). Once I trim the extra fabric it should be even smaller and lighter. The colors aren't exactly like the original, but I figured this is easy to carry around and I can hold it and wave it myself.

Oh I think this is really fine! I love the poses, the overall balance and clean effect, and of course the cranes! So happy for all who are going! Ye gods, Worlds is so extraordinary to think about, it makes me feel so glad, giddy, and anxious all at once.

Last edited:

hamaguri

Record Breaker
Here's a photo and this is it folded up (Tsuchineko to show scale). Once I trim the extra fabric it should be even smaller and lighter. The colors aren't exactly like the original, but I figured this is easy to carry around and I can hold it and wave it myself.

This is really beautiful and i can feel your artistic sense.:) I remember you sometimes made GIF with jumps, ina bauer!

I have no clue about where this is from, but I'd recognize that costume right away, even the necklace seems to be there :biggrin:
the tag says it's puripara and the character Hibiki shikyoin :)
This is from 2012 Nice Etude SP.:luv17:

This post is just :love:!
I see some of us are fans of yuzu of SP at Nice. Of course Romeo is a historical performance, but SP has many to watch, the memorable moments..

kiches

Final Flight
Thanks everyone for the compliments on my banner :) I forgot to mention that the background with the sun and cranes I actually found online and thought it went really well with the two pictures. I know that a lot of fans have compared Yuzu to a swan, but to me he always reminds me of a crane - I think it has to do with his legs and his landing position with his arms, particularly when he does a triple axel like here and here.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Thanks everyone for the compliments on my banner :) I forgot to mention that the background with the sun and cranes I actually found online and thought it went really well with the two pictures. I know that a lot of fans have compared Yuzu to a swan, but to me he always reminds me of a crane - I think it has to do with his legs and his landing position with his arms, particularly when he does a triple axel like here and here.

hope you can show us the other banner too :luv17:

JustRozy

On the Ice
Country
United-States

Oh that is so true! His beauty as a skater has that fabulous angular, linear, grace as well as a soft grace! The cranes also made me think at once about folded origami cranes as a symbol of healing after disasters, and seemed so right on a poster for Yuzu.

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Oh that is so true! His beauty as a skater has that fabulous angular, linear, grace as well as a soft grace! The cranes also made me think at once about folded origami cranes as a symbol of healing after disasters, and seemed so right on a poster for Yuzu.
Many people also told me Yuzuru reminded them of a graceful crane.

SuzyQ

Medalist
Thank you alia for the links :agree:

Another temporary cure for my IYHS hereunder :biggrin:
Thank you for the uploader.

20101119 Tohoku Miraijin

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3w16ft_tohoku未来人_sport

His target score was 240 at that time. He was trying to land 4T, and improve his stamina.

Look what he has achieved, and still he is trying to improve himself. Really incredible boy :yay:

Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
New movie poster was released this week, the smiling young lord is, needed to increase viewership a few more thousand

Beautiful Yuzu #1, #2 , #3

Love his expressive spins :luv17:

New junior Yuzu magazine

Thank you alia for the links
Another temporary cure for my IYHS hereunder
Thank you for the uploader.

20101119 Tohoku Miraijin

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3w16ft_tohoku未来人_sport

His target score was 240 at that time. He was trying to land 4T, and improve his stamina.

Look what he has achieved, and still he is trying to improve himself. Really incredible boy

this sure helps against IYHS :laugh:.
Good luck on getting into the preview SuzyQ :hap10:

Status
Not open for further replies.