Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 766 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I don't understand this. If, in case of Yuzuru's withdrawal, Mikhail can't be at the same event with Boyang at COC, why can he be with him or Javier at COR?

I think that would have all been in the situation in which Yuzuru decided not to enter the GP before hand and had already rejected his spot. Mikhail would have been host-picked and Javier wouldn't have been able to choose COR. But, if Yuzu withdraws once the assignments are out, it doesn't matter if Mikhail is at the same event than Boyang or Javi. Mikhail would only move up to 1-3 if one of the world medalists declines the GP altogether before the assignments are even decided. But once they are out, it's settled.

Last edited:

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Hello! I'm the girl that met Yuzu in Boston and I have a question. Has he ever stopped for fans before? I can't seem to find any photos. It seems like if you really want to meet him you have to get him alone.
There was a time when he stopped all the time for fans, and it was easy to meet/talk to him. (see Here)

But it seems to me he became a victim of his own successs, and it's just not practical any more. Possibly also bad for his health (cold, flu, etc. You have to wonder if Asada's illness at last year's GPF wasn't due to her being so generous to her fans before the competition started)... and maybe even dangerous (fan stampedes, or some fans could be crazy)...

It speaks volumes that he has a body guard with him everywhere he goes now...

fireovertheice

On the Ice
I have realized only now that ten days ago the the same group of persons that added English subs to the Eurosport transmissions with Italian commentary did it again also for the Yuzuru's FP at the last GPF.
Because they did a great job (thanks a lot) and because the commentaries of Max Ambesi and Angelo Dolfini are so enthusiastic about Yuzu skills (and rich of interesting insights), I post the link also here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7CCGnkojk

Enjoy, if you want, while waiting the return of Yuzu (what we can call him now, more than King ? ... Emperor? or like Max an alien, or Tat a sciaman ... :D? It is not easy at all to find the right appellation for him).

Thank you @alia for all the beautiful fanarts you report here :).

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
I have realized only now that ten days ago the the same group of persons that added English subs to the Eurosport transmissions with Italian commentary did it again also for the Yuzuru's FP at the last GPF.
Because they did a great job (thanks a lot) and because the commentaries of Max Ambesi and Angelo Dolfini are so enthusiastic about Yuzu skills (and rich of interesting insights), I post the link also here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ7CCGnkojk

Enjoy, if you want, while waiting the return of Yuzu (what we can call him now, more than King ? ... Emperor? or like Max an alien, or Tat a sciaman ... :D? It is not easy at all to find the right appellation for him).

Thank you @alia for all the beautiful fanarts you report here :).
I vote for alien, he comes from his own planet after all :laugh:

mcq

Record Breaker
Apparently the OP said that "he's doing great, land 4Lo" to an instagram user (saw this from YHIFG FB)
Yikes he's already started jumping :eekn:

It says "two days ago" in Japanese.
Thanks! :thank: I saw that the OP posted 2d ago but not sure if the picture is recent or not. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Apparently the OP said that "he's doing great, land 4Lo" to an instagram user (saw this from YHIFG FB)
Yikes he's already started jumping :eekn:

Thanks! :thank: I saw that the OP posted 2d ago but not sure if the picture is recent or not. :biggrin:

:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
That's Yuzu. He's been ice hungry for months and now he has got his favorite occupation back. First thing Yuzu does when he's back (fully back) on ice? Jump! I am not surprised.:)
Apparently someone asked Amy how Yuzu is doing and she answered this.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10208651890949663&set=p.10208651890949663&type=3&theater
"he's doing great, Land 4loop"

BTW- are these pics recent or after Worlds/ earlier this year? https://www.instagram.com/p/BHRHy6cA4Ar

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.