Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season | Page 18 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2016-17 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcq

Record Breaker
Ok this might be a super dumb question. But is there any other skater in the ANA skating club beside Yuzuru?

mcq

Record Breaker
Yes, the one Brian released after Olympics, There are parts interview with Coach and a student.. so he mentioned something like this.

BTW I think as strict and harsh he is on himself, he will be more supportive and caring for student, I agree about biting nails and jumping near the boards lol, he is very emotional.
Yes. I think he may be strict on himself but he probably will not be as strict to others. Considering how he cheer for Mao/Javi/other teammates, i think he will be a loud coach xD

gsyzf

Medalist
I remember he used to want to be a coach, but last year or the year before, he said in an interview that his plan of becoming a coach is fading away. I think it means he doesn't want to be a coach any more.

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
To be a coach at The Cricket Yuzuru would have to have qualifications from Skate Canada.

skatefan22

Medalist
According to this, after retirement, Yuzu might want to take on a different role which can better help rebuild his hometown. He feels that as an athlete, what he can do for his hometown is very limited. Could someone translate a bit?

Ok this might be a super dumb question. But is there any other skater in the ANA skating club beside Yuzuru?

It seems Yuzu is the only skater who is employed by ANA. But I found that at Japan National 2013/14/15, Kanako is the only one (besides Yuzu) wearing a jacket that has ANA logo. So she is probably sponsored or supported by ANA (but not as an employee like Yuzu). After all, ANA has a skater department, it is not surprising that they support more than one skater.

Last edited:

PatricksGaze

On the Ice
Yes, the one Brian released after Olympics, There are parts interview with Coach and a student.. so he mentioned something like this.

BTW I think as strict and harsh he is on himself, he will be more supportive and caring for student, I agree about biting nails and jumping near the boards lol, he is very emotional.

I saw one comment on Facebook by a fan, who said considering how much of a "mother hen" he's to his juniors, he will be a coach who emotionally invests in his students so much as well as loves and pampers them, not very strict, lol I agreed.

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Yuzuru Hanyu Season Photobook 2015-2016. Details: 96 pages, A4, 2100 yen. Publishing date: July 29 by Kazi co. Love this photo :love:

Yuzu's 2016-2017 season calendar for pre-order #1, #2

This baseball player loves Yuzu's 「花になれ」 'Hana ni Nare' so much that she got her new gloves specially designed in the same way! She is crying with gratitude that it turned out so well and said she will "ganbarimasu" (work hard). - translation Angelica @YHIFG fb

Is the photobook going to be on amazon?

fireovertheice

On the Ice
Do you know if there is somewhere the english translation (text or english subtitles to the videos) of Tarasova commentaries to the Yuzu's Sp and FP of WC in Boston?
Thank you in advance for your answers :).

hamaguri

Record Breaker
In the meantime I have found a new MAD about Yuzuru's "Requiem": here you are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00NjFfrjAOU

Thanks! From the beginning, Requiem was so emotional and personal program to him. I think as a figure skating work, the performance at Worlds was the best, but every Requiem is impressive to me. He pours his heart into each performance fully as if he would die soon.

what i wish now is he can deliver as many wonderful programs/performances which he can feel satisfied with from the bottom of his heart as possible till his retirement...:cry:

About the unforgettable fragment of 花になれ.
Elegant, beautiful and Graceful posture, full of emotional expression......
Hope this video can bring cool and visual enjoyment to everyone in the summer heat.^ ^:luv17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-WbnyLfU8A

Thanks! :love:To see a baseball glove of hana-ni-nare which alia posted, I realized how much I love this costume and program! he seems so comfortable with the piece and I truly adore this coreo and his expressions. He wont do this program again? I would love to see it.
Sumer is hot and humid here. Cool yuzu is the best partner to go through the summer as below.

Tokyo Nishikawa new campaign “cool sleep” from July 13
the photo of new clear files!

Last edited:

Hanmgse

Record Breaker
Thank you @Pamigena, very kind of you :)! The first is complete, but second it's just a couple of sentences, it seems. There is no more anywhere to the knowledge also of the others?

In the meantime I have found a new MAD about Yuzuru's "Requiem": here you are https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=00NjFfrjAOU

About the unforgettable fragment of 花になれ.
Elegant, beautiful and Graceful posture, full of emotional expression......
Hope this video can bring cool and visual enjoyment to everyone in the summer heat.^ ^:luv17:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-WbnyLfU8A

Thanks for sharing these videos guys :luv17: slow off season days :drama:

Status
Not open for further replies.