The Judging Controversy Thread | Page 200 | Golden Skate

The Judging Controversy Thread

uhh

Medalist
Hi everyone.

Could you take a look at this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fevYHL2otaY&feature=share

and tell me who exactly the person who pops up when Yuna gives Adelina a hug around 2 seconds where Sochi Olympic jacket?

I've seen her giving Adelina a huge previously when she just realized she won the competition. I feel like I've seen her at previous competitions as well on the panel.

She's in the Sochi volunteer outfit, so I'm taking a WILD guess and saying she's a volunteer.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'd be more interested if there was a security camera at a Sochi bank catching her in the act of trying to cash one of those huge checks as big as her with giant wording that clearly said Pay to the order of: SOCHI TECH PANEL/JUDGING and signed by Mr Putin. Without something like that I'd say your just being unrealistic.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I'd be more interested if there was a security camera at a Sochi bank catching her in the act of trying to cash one of those huge checks as big as her with giant wording that clearly said Pay to the order of: SOCHI TECH PANEL/JUDGING and signed by Mr Putin. Without something like that I'd say your just being unrealistic.

That would be funny :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
This forum should be called Adelinavsyuna.com.:no:

:thumbsup:

Please mods I beg you - this is getting ridiculous. It's bad enough that there are already three near-identical discussions of this rubbish in their own threads - why does there have to be more?!

AnneC

Rinkside
:thumbsup:

Please mods I beg you - this is getting ridiculous. It's bad enough that there are already three near-identical discussions of this rubbish in their own threads - why does there have to be more?!
Well, maybe just because there are lots of people (including you, obviously...;) ) who feel the urgent need and/or the strong desire to read and write about this issue?

What would be the use of denying them the fulfillment of their wish? They do not harm anybody.

cuon_alpinus

On the Ice
Any news on this topic? Sorry to bring it back up!

KSU with KOC filed a complaint to ISU according to many people in Yuna's gallery in Korea. They called KSU to make sure. The KOC has apparently confirmed that the complaint has been filed to the ISU on April 10th (Krn time). However, they have decided to not make their documents public. The Korean fans will be doing their best to appeal this and force them to open them up to the pubilc so we can see what they exactly put in there. A bit strange, but the KOC/KSU have decided not to reveal this to the media. I hope they aren't trying to brush this under the carpet.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
KSU with KOC filed a complaint to ISU according to many people in Yuna's gallery in Korea. They called KSU to make sure. The KOC has apparently confirmed that the complaint has been filed to the ISU on April 10th (Krn time). However, they have decided to not make their documents public. The Korean fans will be doing their best to appeal this and force them to open them up to the pubilc so we can see what they exactly put in there. A bit strange, but the KOC/KSU have decided not to reveal this to the media. I hope they aren't trying to brush this under the carpet.
:laugh: Excuse me? More of Korean soap opera? Does this document even exist?

We have to wait what ISU says. I doubt ISU wouldn't open this complain to public if such paper indeed exists. They have to afterall. It's public records.

It is not a matter of the public record, it is a private correspondence. The ISU is not obliged to respond publicly, and they won't. I think that the Korean Skating Union and the ISU both want this simply to go away, and it will.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
It is not a matter of the public record, it is a private correspondence. The ISU is not obliged to respond publicly, and they won't. I think that the Korean Skating Union and the ISU both want this simply to go away, and it will.
I suspect you are right. My opinion:

I think none of them wants to open that closet, and certainly not in public.
Not ISU, not Korean Federation, not Korean Olympic Committee, not ANY national skating organisation.

Because too many skeletons would fall out. There would be no innocent parties. One thing would lead to another, and by the time everthing ran its course, ALL of them would be exposed. They all want to avoid that.

So, they are simply trying to "look busy", to try and get the rabid fans off their backs...

JayW

Final Flight
I suspect you are right. My opinion:

I think none of them wants to open that closet, and certainly not in public.
Not ISU, not Korean Federation, not Korean Olympic Committee, not ANY national skating organisation.

Because too many skeletons would fall out. There would be no innocent parties. One thing would lead to another, and by the time everthing ran its course, ALL of them would be exposed. They all want to avoid that.

So, they are simply trying to "look busy", to try and get the rabid fans off their backs...

Yeap, the corruption is deeper then one thinks.

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
Wrong term. It is official correspondance, not private. Do we even get the confirmation from ISU that such complain indeed entered their office?

Rubirosa

Match Penalty
Yeap, the corruption is deeper then one thinks.
Or maybe they do not have a case? I know, everything is corrupted when Yuna does not win. But her fans insults about other skaters are getting old. Learn to lose with grace finally or the title Queeen will indeed look like sarcasm.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Or maybe they do not have a case? I know, everything is corrupted when Yuna does not win. But her fans insults about other skaters are getting old. Learn to lose with grace finally or the title Queeen will indeed look like sarcasm.

Seriously... 64/64 posts, all about bashing a single skater, her country, her fans. Don't you have something better to do? Did you get lost enroute to 2CH?