2017 Cup of China Entries & Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Cup of China Entries & Info

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
To be honest, I got super frustrated when trying to purchase CoC ticket.,,, I registered for the pre-sale as well, hear nothing from them. The timeline for ticket selling is no where to be found. (Or I am just simply blind and can't see them)
Yes, it doesn't look like its going to sold out anytime soon.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
To be honest, I got super frustrated when trying to purchase CoC ticket.,,, I registered for the pre-sale as well, hear nothing from them. The timeline for ticket selling is no where to be found. (Or I am just simply blind and can't see them)
Yes, it doesn't look like its going to sold out anytime soon.

I did the same. Signed up and heard nothing. I actually gave the English link to someone on another forum who ended up monitoring the site and told me that the pre-sale had begun. Then my Chinese friend on VK said tickets are easy to purchase at the door and I was in rush after that :laugh: But I hope you find tickets in the section you want!

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
I did the same. Signed up and heard nothing. I actually gave the English link to someone on another forum who ended up monitoring the site and told me that the pre-sale had begun. Then my Chinese friend on VK said tickets are easy to purchase at the door and I was in rush after that :laugh: But I hope you find tickets in the section you want!

Remy, that's good Karma ;)

I am the one who is monitoring the site, but after 1.5 months, I got a bit carried away by other daily routines, forgot to check it everyday. The seat I have got was not bad, I am glad that I found out only after 1 week it start selling.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Update on entries:

Tarah Kayne and Danny O'Shea have had to withdraw because her knee surgery still needs extended recovery.

Ashley Cain and Timothy LeDuc have been invited in their place .... and accepted.

I'm sad for Tarah and Danny, but very happy for Ashley and Tim!:hap10: