2017 GPF TV and Livestream Info | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 GPF TV and Livestream Info

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I love seeing Cathy and thrilled that she's thrived in her post-competition career. In a way both she and her brother both benefited from the change! :)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I know the British Eurosport guys are usually in the studio these days... but are you saying they have now stopped going onsite altogether now?

Only, we had a good chat with Simon Reed and Chris Howarth onsite as recently as World's in Helsinki, earlier this year :-/

I had a chance to talk with Chris in June when I was at his rink. Sounds like it will be very rare for them to be on site. He mentioned that he had gone to Worlds, but I think mostly they will do studio stuff in the future. He's very friendly and it was fun to talk with him. Sounds like you had the same experience. We were talking about how awesome the men and the pairs were at Worlds! :)

https://www.facebook.com/1589026530...58902653092/10154384225293093/?type=3&theater

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I love seeing Cathy and thrilled that she's thrived in her post-competition career. In a way both she and her brother both benefited from the change! :)

yes, I see Chris in totally new light in his partnership with Kana - there is a new quality, new energy and passion shown for the performance in my eyes from him; Kana is such a star, yet I totally can see - and appreciate - Chris' partnering skills and self- and partner presentation on ice.

btw I am SO ready for GPF bed party tomorrow from 6.10 am in Poland:party2::cheer:, and matmuh - once You became a celebrity, You stay as it forever:ghug::cool14:

auser

Record Breaker
I'm not gonna lie, but I've been thinking about auser all day! :biggrin:
Thank you both :pray:
Thank you LadyB :thank:. I am still collecting links but the recent changes to Firefox complicates things a bit. I am still here with streaming info though. :)

Eclair

Medalist
eurosport has the men's sp scheduled in 1 hour, but it starts in 15 minutes!!!!! I'll get real annoyed if they don't show it live because they've noted the wrong time ...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I'm not sure if it isn't geoblocked, but there will be links to livestreams for tomorrow events (probably with Polish commentary) here: http://sport.tvp.pl/transmisje Just click the ones with "Łyżwiarstwo figurowe". Same with Gala on Sunday.