2019 Junior Grand Prix Predictions Game HALL OF FAME! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2019 Junior Grand Prix Predictions Game HALL OF FAME!

DenissVFan

Medalist
You've touched a nerve here.

Unfortunately, the Junior Grand Prix Series is set up so that there are Pairs competitions at only 4 of the events. At the other 3 events, there are only 3 categories in competition.

If you ask me, all 4 categories should be contested at all events. But, alas...

CaroLiza_fan

Gosh, I forgot! Of course.

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thanks to all the scorers and gamemakers! And congrats to all the players, medalists and all! It was such a fun game.

I have a question though cause my point totals on the spreadsheet list show two different totals for me. On the main sheet (game summary) it displays 1515 pts for me but on the discipline page it shows what you wrote here 1470 pts. Looking at some other names I see others have different point totals on the two pages too (not just me) while most show the same point totals on the two pages. I have no idea why the difference? Does one of the pages have an error?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Thanks to all the scorers and gamemakers! And congrats to all the players, medalists and all! It was such a fun game.

I have a question though cause my point totals on the spreadsheet list show two different totals for me. On the main sheet (game summary) it displays 1515 pts for me but on the discipline page it shows what you wrote here 1470 pts. Looking at some other names I see others have different point totals on the two pages too (not just me) while most show the same point totals on the two pages. I have no idea why the difference? Does one of the pages have an error?

Right. Thank you for pointing it out. There might be a mistake in the formulae in the spreadsheet, so I'll check them.

By the way, in case you are wondering, I use the discipline page to make out the overall tables.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

OK, I have just fixed the scoresheet, and there was indeed an error in the discipline sheet. It seems to be some Ladies scores that were not being added in for some players.

In terms of the Top 10 positions, the 3 players that benefitted are you, Pandicorn and Lamente Ariane.

You have benefitted the most, as you have been elevated to joint Gold Medallist in Ladies, and 4[SUP]th[/SUP] place overall.

Sorry for not spotting the discrepency.

Right, I'll have to check the Senior spreadsheet too, as I have already made out the Ladies, Pairs and Dance sections of the Hall Of Fame posts for the Seniors. And I don't want to be having to make changes after it is posted.

EDIT: There were no problems with the Senior spreadsheet.​

So, thank you again.

CaroLiza_fan

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
All JGP medals have been presented

Hi all!

All medals up to and including the JGP Final have been presented! Congrats to all and once again, a HUGE thank you to the scorers! :yahoo:

AlexisR

Rinkside
After many years (most of it without an account) of only reading the forum silently I decided to take part in the game. It's a surprise that I'm in top 10 in every category, I've even managed to get one bronze medal. This year was a bit special because for the first time I've seen figure skating competition live, it was JPG in Gdansk. I will never forget the experience.

Congrats to other participants!

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
congratulations to all the winners! i'm happy with my potato medal in pairs and my....hum...lasagna medal in men :laugh:

purplecat

Final Flight
Country
United-States
OK, I have just fixed the scoresheet, and there was indeed an error in the discipline sheet. It seems to be some Ladies scores that were not being added in for some players.

In terms of the Top 10 positions, the 3 players that benefitted are you, Pandicorn and Lamente Ariane.

You have benefitted the most, as you have been elevated to joint Gold Medallist in Ladies, and 4[SUP]th[/SUP] place overall.

Sorry for not spotting the discrepency.

Right, I'll have to check the Senior spreadsheet too, as I have already made out the Ladies, Pairs and Dance sections of the Hall Of Fame posts for the Seniors. And I don't want to be having to make changes after it is posted.

EDIT: There were no problems with the Senior spreadsheet.​

So, thank you again.

CaroLiza_fan

Oh my, thanks! I didn't expect that (moving up so much), I just noticed the pts weren't the same and that it wasn't just my pts that were different. Thanks so much for checking! Again, lots of fun to play. It was my first time trying to play and now I'm hooked! :)

cabres

On the Ice
This season I decided to take part in all the prediction games. And here is the balance of my first game:
I won a lot of medals:
- 5 Gold, 4 Silver, 8 Bronze - in the 8 rounds:
- 4 Gold, 6 Silver, 5 Bronze - after 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 rounds:
In the final ranking, it was a joy that I managed: to obtain 2 Bronze medals, in the Ladies and Pairs categories; to be in the top 10 of the other two categories (8,6); and to be in the top 5 in the final standing (5).:yahoo:

:thank: to the scorers and congratulations to everyone! It was a fun game.