2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Prediction Contest | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2021 JGP Krasnoyarsk: Prediction Contest    Deadline: 2021-09-16 at 07:15 (UTC/GMT)

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
a bronze overall :yahoo:

You're doing great, celestial. :biggrin:

And we can thank the Forum owner, @gsk8 for this new system that allows us to just select from drop down menus and that automatically scores so fast after the comp. Last year we needed volunteer manual scorers, who generously donated their time, but we waited in suspense for our scores.;)

Weathergal

Medalist
Hahaha, as usual I got it totally wrong with the juniors. Congrats to the medallists! Is there a link to look up where I actually stand (not as a check but I just like to know how many points I scored)? Thanks!
@ladyjane there is a link. If you go to the top of the page in a predictions thread like this one, below the thread name in the top left of the page, you'll see a predictions tab and a results tab. Click on the results tab. The default is sorted by total score. In the top right, you can click on total score and get a drop down menu for the individual categories to sort by those instead. :)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Hahaha, as usual I got it totally wrong with the juniors. Congrats to the medallists! Is there a link to look up where I actually stand (not as a check but I just like to know how many points I scored)? Thanks!
At the top of the page there's a "Predictions" tab next to that is "Results" click on it and then ctrl-f type your name in and voila!
Screenshot_20210919-125609~2.png

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
@ladyjane there is a link. If you go to the top of the page in a predictions thread like this one, below the thread name in the top left of the page, you'll see a predictions tab and a results tab. Click on the results tab. The default is sorted by total score. In the top right, you can click on total score and get a drop down menu for the individual categories to sort by those instead. :)
Thanks. and thanks to @anonymoose_au as well. How stupid of me. Right in front of my nose and not seeing it unless pointed out!

Last edited: