2023 U.S. Nationals: Skate Picks | Page 12 | Golden Skate

2023 U.S. Nationals: Skate Picks    Deadline: 2023-01-26 at 19:30 (UTC/GMT)

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Congrats medalists :rock:and thank you for the quick tables @Weathergal 🧡💜💙

@Weathergal also just leveled up to the Novice Hall of Fame for her first Crystal Ball Award!

And here are the Overall Combined medalists for the four National Championships!!

Gold - 795 points
@4everchan 🚀

Silver- 775 points
@AlexBreeze

Bronze - 755
@Dreamer57
@Gia_Sesshoumaru
@Pandicorn
@Weathergal
@purplecat
@gsk8
@elektra blue

Honorable Mentions for 4th place:
@CrazyKittenLady
@Gourlie

After this award was presented, @4everchan leveled up to the Novice Hall of Fame for the first Crystal Ball Award!

We still have more to go: 4CCs, JW, Worlds, and WTT! Start training!!:biggrin:

Debrah

On the Ice
Wow, overall gold here AND overall Gold in Euro's, I think perhaps I am getting my mojo back at last, LOL. Fingers crossed! Still, I am not yet listed in the hall of fame, How many points does one require to level up? How do I find my total score for the season?

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
2 bronzes in women and men to add to my 2 Euros medals are the cherries 🍒 on top for a very busy weekend of watching skating.

Hats off to Jimmy Ma for making the top 5 and thus saving my predictions. And I'm glad I switched out Audrey for Bradie at the last minute.

Thanks to @Weathergal for the scoring table and congrats to the medalists!

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow, overall gold here AND overall Gold in Euro's, I think perhaps I am getting my mojo back at last, LOL. Fingers crossed! Still, I am not yet listed in the hall of fame, How many points does one require to level up? How do I find my total score for the season?

You are indeed listed in the Hall of Fame. We "welcomed" in Sep, so you should have received an "alert" at that time.

The total scores are different as there are separate categories. You can see them here in the "Standings."

Simply click on the categories to the left to see where you stand for each one :)

16Olympics

On the Ice
Woot. Was not expecting anything but silver in women's and bronze in men is a little bit of a haul for me considering I totally bombed for EC.

Congratulations to the great skate pickers and to the organizers who work tirelessly and so quickly after a long week of double championships.