Actress (Actor?) Keira Knightly | Golden Skate

Actress (Actor?) Keira Knightly

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Interesting but useless facts about KK ( Who I admire as an actor)
Keira Christina Knightley was born in London, England, on March 26, 1985. Her parents named her after Russian figure skater Kira Ivanova, who won a bronze medal at the 1984 Olympics and a silver medal in 1985. Keira’s father admired the Olympian and chose the name Kira for his daughter. However, when Keira’s mother registered the birth certificate, she misspelled the name after adding an “e” before the “i.”
When Keira was six years old, she was diagnosed with dyslexia and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)

When Keira was 12, she acted as Amidala’s handmaiden and decoy in Star Wars: Episode I – The Phantom of the Menace

IIrc She thinks down (as I do) on breast augmintation.
During Pirates of the Caribbean, she had to have her breasts painted on.

Warwick360

Medalist
Love Keira Knightley. Regardless of whichever the period drama, I always find her amazing.

Speaking of breast augmentation, I remember the massive brouhaha when her King Arthur bow shot in the promo picture was edited. Personally speaking, I did not see the need for the editing. Especially, when everyone who would bother to go see the movie would know that it was not real.