Akiko Suzuki got married!! | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Akiko Suzuki got married!!

noskates

Record Breaker
Judging how gorgeous her costumes always were - I bet her wedding dress was spectacular. Congratulations.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hope we get to see some photos. Since it says they will get married overseas, I wonder if possibly they will go to Hawaii!

Maria Victoria

Record Breaker
Congratulations to the newlyweds and wishing them all the best in their life together. Akiko to me is an exemplar of grit and grace and overcoming adversity. In her years as a competitive skater, she has given us fans so many moments of joy (e,g., 2012 NHK LP, 2013 Japanese Nationals LP) and she deserves all the happiness in the world.

Sai Bon

Final Flight
Country
New-Zealand
Hope we get to see some photos. Since it says they will get married overseas, I wonder if possibly they will go to Hawaii!

Quite possibly. Weddings in Hawaii and Guam are quite popular in Japan (think my cousin got married in Hawaii). It's a good idea - she's quite a celebrity now, so it's a good way to minimize intrusion by media of the wrong kind.
Interesting too that they only got married in the sense that they formalized it on paper (on the family register) and don't live together yet. Akiko says she's happy with just one child, but hubby wants more...aww.

Whatever she decides to wear for her big day, I'm sure it will be stunning and classy!

liv

Record Breaker
I also congratulate them and wish a long happy life for them... and I want pictures!!! Wedding pictures, even just a couple, need to be released. She is so adored...

Weathergal

Medalist
I also congratulate them and wish a long happy life for them... and I want pictures!!! Wedding pictures, even just a couple, need to be released. She is so adored...

Yes, she always had the most beautiful skating dresses. I'm sure she's an absolutely lovely bride!

sweetskates1

Medalist
Congratulations!!! Parabéns!!!! She is absolutely delightful. One of my most favorite skaters ever----- joy on ice!!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Akiko Suzuki married her fiancee on Feb 1.

http://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20170206-00000120-sph-spo

She is thinking of having wedding ceremony overseas, and she wants to have a child if possible but her husband says he wants more. She doesn't want her child to be a figure skater very much, but if her child really wants to be, she'll find a coach since she doesn't want to teach by herself.

Congratulations :clap:

What, Is no one here going to congratulate them? :rofl:
Thanks for posting this and please keep us in the loop if there is any more news and pics....:dance2:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/266205027949194796/