Alexei & Michelle Are Dating!!!! | Golden Skate

Alexei & Michelle Are Dating!!!!

Longhornliz

Final Flight
I know that this was a joke, but does anyone think that there is a possibility that Sasha and Timmy G are dating? I'm sure that they get close hanging out on COI tour. It would be like a skating power couple if they were to date.

jesslily

Final Flight
I think Sasha is too pretty for Tim. I wish Sasha's date is more handsome, and just like a prince in ballet.

Ogre Mage

On the Ice
Perhaps Arutunian could be her head coach and Yags the assistant coach. She would really have a Team Hottie then.

Germanice

On the Ice
What a great honour and opportunity for Kwan - dating a real Olympic Champion! WOW!!! Hopefully the ol' gal is clever enough to ask him for an autograph!!! :laugh:

Anke

Last edited:

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mathman said:
Dee, you gave me a heart attack!

But now that I think about it, why not? :laugh:

Mathman
Math, I would be the first to give a thumbs up, jump up and down, and scream for joy!!! I guess I can keep on wishing and throwing in a few prayers too!!!:D :love: :D :laugh: :laugh:

Here's the other part of the dream--- when Michelle turns pro, they would skate as a pair team. WOW!!!

Talk about Artists On Ice!!!

mpal2

Final Flight
As much as I love them both, I just can't see Michelle and Alexei as a pairs team. Their skating style is just too vastly different.

Michelle would always have to remind Alexei that she's on the ice with him and to start paying attention to her instead of the crowd reaction to him. :laugh:

thisthingcalledlove

Final Flight
Longhornliz said:
I know that this was a joke, but does anyone think that there is a possibility that Sasha and Timmy G are dating? I'm sure that they get close hanging out on COI tour. It would be like a skating power couple if they were to date.

i hope i don't get shot for this, but for some reason, i don't think tim swings that way...

Panther2000

On the Ice
I did not but it for a second. It was cute though.

They are good friends though. But, I am a frim believer in not S*&ting where your eat. Flings with co workers hardly work out. Sometimes but most times not. It is not work ruining a Friendship. Though, they are 2 sides of the same coin. Both Passionate Champions who everyone watch grow into the Great skaters that they are. Alexei Fire & Hot, Michelle Calm & Cool.

They would look great together. Two great looking young people