All Televised Figure Skating Events | Golden Skate

All Televised Figure Skating Events

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Is there anywhere to get a listing of All televised events? I am sure there are particulars to individual broadcasting services, just wondering if there is one place that lists them all - time zones, dates, affiliate network its on, etc.... I want to be more prepared for the season and stop missing stuff because I get the event, date and that is all.

Where do you guys go?

The only one that has been any good for me is,http://www.usfsa.org/Event_TV_Schedule.asp and I still miss events. PLEASE HELP!

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Actually, I don't think so. I think the best one is heatherw.com. You also could
try the different publications that are on line. I go to Onsat as that is the magazine I get for my satellite. I haven't looked at tvguide lately to know what they do. Most of these sites have a place you can put what you want in it but none do a very thorough job. Also, the different networks, but they will only give you what's on their network. The cable companies should have a listing.
My Onsat informs me every week but only with the competitions. Hope this helps.

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
These are great,:agree: it is sad to see so few that are coming up soon though. Oh well, we'll be waiting for September October.

Thanks! I hope that doesn't stop this thread though, more ideas wouldn't hurt.

KwanFan1212

Joey Votto Fangirl
Final Flight
More shows and events will be added to the schedule as we get farther into the summer. They don't always get everything on the schedule this early so I'd keep an eye on one of those lists thoughtout the summer. :)

KwanFan1212 said:
More shows and events will be added to the schedule as we get farther into the summer. They don't always get everything on the schedule this early so I'd keep an eye on one of those lists thoughtout the summer. :)
Any news of the Campbell's??? Will there be one; will it be a competition or exhibitions night? Any names scheduled yet? It's less that 6 months away.

Joe

SeaniBu

Record Breaker
Feel like kinda a fool, it had registered that the Heather's TV schedule at the bottom of the GS News page was OF Heater or something - like a instuction or commentary. Thanks for putting it together for me, for it does seem the best.

"Thinkibu" strikes again.