Any one Follow Days Of Our lives or Passions? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Any one Follow Days Of Our lives or Passions?

Puce

Rinkside
i LOVE passions. i am a thersea fan too. i can't stand gwen. did gwen and friends almost succeed at making sure that thersea got the electric chair by lying at one point? i like thersea better with fox anyways. i admit, the stories are outrageous and SOOO LONG!!! but it cracks me up. i miss precious though. they need to show her and edna more.

i'm not too bummed about charity leaving. i think the actress playing her is horrible. i love kay and will miss miguel. i am VERY excited about antonio leaving. he's annoying too. where did he get that southern accent? he sucks. and sheridan? BORING!!!! i wish luis would just say "screw you" to her and go back to beth. LOL!

Lynn51

Rinkside
Luis go back to Beth? Yuck and double yuck! :D She talks to herself more than I do. LOL I'm still puzzled over how ole Alastair (sp) managed to make himself up like good old Charley.

Lynn

Kara Bear

Final Flight
I thought it was so sweet when I found out that the actors playing Theresa and Fox are married and having a baby....awwwwwww. Gwen annoys me as does Antonio, actually most of them do. But Theresa storyline keeps me watching!

Lynn51

Rinkside
Gwen annoys me as does Antonio, actually most of them do.

Kara Bear, Antonio gets on my nerves with his constant reminders to everyone that Sheridan is "Mah wife". :rolleye:
Gwen seems to forget the scheming that she and her Mother have done but sure can put Thersa down alot. I wonder when it'll finally come out that Gwen & Rebecca were the ones responsible for the email outing Ethan being sent to the tabloids. Also I think that once Theresa's new baby is born that something will happen and everyone will find out that this baby and Little Ethan have the same DNA.

Lynn

Johar

Medalist
Oh, Antonio and his Southern accent! "Mah beautiful bride"

Sheridan and Luis are SO annoying. She started out as a strong independent character, now she stands around waiting for a male to make decisions for her. :mad:

At the Passions board where I post, most of us can't stand Theresa. We call her turkey neck because of the strange angles she carries her head. And we find her annoying and psychotic. Plus, what she did to Ethan is technically rape. I was furious when she made a promise to God and then went back on her word because of EEEEEttthhhhaaannnn.

Seriously, if I were Pilar or Whitney I would force her to get some serious professional help for her obsession with Ethhaannn. She is always doing something to try to hang around in his life.

Remember at the hospital when Gwen lost her baby? She knew her presence would upset Gwen but she wouldn't leave because she "had" to be there for Etthaan. Hospital workers, her family and her enabler friends asked her to leave but she wouldn't.

How about when she drugged the lady who was going to carry Gwen's embryo? She drugged her and tied her up in the closet. That is psychotic and she should've been charged with assault.

How about when she attacked Ivy in her wheelchair because Ivy caught on to her nice girl act? Psychotic.

Lynn51

Rinkside
I like Luis but he sure seems pretty dumb for supposedly being a great cop. I think while he was trying to decode those cd's, he should have been making some backups. Course, that's JMO.

I still like Theresa even if she's obsessed with Ethan. I do wish she'd move on with Fox though.

I don't think Gwen and her mother should place the blame for Gwen losing her baby girl solely on Theresa's shoulders. It took two to tango. Seems to me that if Gwen was so concerned about her baby, she would have followed the dr's orders and stayed in the hospital. She's the one who went looking for Theresa and started the fight.

Lynn

Johar

Medalist
Kara Bear said:
hmmm, it sounds like you are a Gwen fan

I am not a particular fan of Gwen, but I can't stand that lying, stalker, psychopath Theresa. :laugh:

Timmy was my favorite character on the show, the reason why I started watching. Too bad the young actor died in real life. He had so much talent; he and Juliet Mills (Tabitha) made a good duo. :cry:

BTW, does anyone else miss Reese?

Pookie

Final Flight
Piel said:
When I was a little older they watched all of the NBC soaps, DOOL, "The Doctors", and "Another World", and much later "Texas", and "Santa Barbara". My grandmother never foragave them for canceling Texas. Until the day she died she was sure they would bring it back any day, LOL.

Those were my favorites, too. Along with "Search for Tomorrow." I was a big "Texas" fan so I'm with your grandmother on that. Piel. :)
I quit watching soaps "cold turkey" about 12 years ago. I was starting to plan my life around them and when you watch 3 or 4 or 5 that doesn't leave much time just to do stuff. :laugh:

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Pookie, my Grandmother kept a list of the characters and the actors who portrayed them so "When it comes back on I'll be able to remember who was who." After my Grandfather died sometimes it seemed her soaps were the center of her life. After they went off on Friday afternoon until 1:00 on Monday when they came back on she was a different person.

Kara Bear

Final Flight
Johar, I like Reese. I always hoped that Kay would come to her senses and see how much of a hottie he is istead of going after whiny Miguel. Is he gone from the show as well?

Johar

Medalist
I think the actor isn't on contract, meaning he isn't a regular anymore but will pop up now and again if needed..

I would prefer him more to monotone Miguel anyday. The actor who plays Miguel was so awful when the show started that he sounded like he was reading off of cue cards.

I've heard that the people who play Miguel and Charity don't get along too well in real life. And as you've seen, their onscreen chemistry isn't very good.

When Sheridan was in labor and childbirth I got so annoyed by her screaming that I shut off the TV for almost a week.

Then I had to hear "I want my baby back" over and over and over.

How is it that in Harmony you can look through people's windows and never get caught and you can hear every word people inside are saying?

:rolleye:

Lynn51

Rinkside
How is it that in Harmony you can look through people's windows and never get caught and you can hear every word people inside are saying?

:D , and *you* don't even have to have a big ole bowl like Tabitha! :laugh:

Lynn

Lynn51

Rinkside
Is there anybody else who's getting tired of the whole Jan/Shawn in a cage storyline? I'm so ready for him to stop being so whimpy! Good grief, how many opportunities does he need to get those darn keys?! :rolleye:

I love the Julie/Bonnie sceens. Of course, I've always been a fan of Susan Seaforth Hays :love:

Lynn

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Julie grates on me like nails on a chalkboard. Of course we all know that Sean (or is it Shawn) will not get away from Jan until Belle falls for Phillip. What is up with the new DA? He seems kind of sleezy to me? The whole Fantasy Island thing will probably go on forever. For people who are so smart all of the wondering who could be behind this seems so silly. Duh ....Stephano. The Phoenix has risen before

kappa_1

On the Ice
I used to think all soaps were crap and wouldn't take a second look at any of them. That is until last years Christmas holidays when I was dead bored and decided to keep the channel on DOOL, and watched the Salem serial killer episodes. I found them kinda funny, especially the one where Sammi, when confronted by the killer, backflips into the corner :laugh:

I was basically hooked, and I started to watch Passions for its silliness ( the cast is easy to look at too). School started back and then I got kinda out of touch with the episodes, just hearing from friends what was going on. I find that they take too much of my mental energy to watch nowadays for some reason. The Jan/Sean ordeal is kinda funny so they can go on prolonguing it for the time being, she's just so psycho. I admire Sean's loyalty- he must be really horny by now. I'll still watch what's going on with Nicole and Brady. As for the lost island, well that's when I'll take my bathroom break they've really lost my interest.

Lynn51

Rinkside
I'm thinking that Tony (AKA Son of the Phoenix) is the one behind the whole Island business with or without his pappy's help.

Seems to me that all the people on the Island could at least get togther and start putting the pieces together re the whys and wherefores of what really happened. Good grief, they have 2 police commanders among them. Do something anyway! ;)

Lynn

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
Not to mention Dr. Marlena Evans Brady Black, LOL. I hate when they bring actors back to portray a different character.....Josh whatever his last name is, (Taylor maybe?) who is now Roman Brady used to be Kris Kostichek (Josh is also an atorney in real life). And Judy Evans who plays Bonnie used to be Adrienne, Patch's sister who married Victor's nephew Justin Kiriakis.