CHI Hair Straightening Process | Page 2 | Golden Skate

CHI Hair Straightening Process

PrincessLeppard

~ Evgeni's Sex Bomb ~
Final Flight
You should call and ask them about it. This didn't happen with my friend's hair, so it can't hurt to call and ask the question about the hair underneath. If they told you you wouldn't need to blowdry, etc, then they need to be told it didn't work as expected. Maybe they can fix it for you with no extra charge.

Good luck!

Laura :)

Kyla

Rinkside
I'm planning on just buying a straightning iron from a salon. I think it's a Chi iron. They're like $250 Canadian I think, but I think that's the more worth-while decision for me, anyways. That way I can straighten my hair if I want to, or have it a little wavy if I want to. Plus, no going back to the salon and paying for touch ups.

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
Isn't if funny that those of us with straight hair go to a lot of trouble to get it curly and those with curly to get it straight.

dlkksk8fan

Medalist
Isn't if funny that those of us with straight hair go to a lot of trouble to get it curly and those with curly to get it straight.
So true so true. I have very curly hair and wish I had straight. And I know when people who have straight hair see my curly hair they always tell me they wish theirs was curly :p