Curious about how much is need in St. Petersburg per month if a skater plans to train with Mishin | Golden Skate

Curious about how much is need in St. Petersburg per month if a skater plans to train with Mishin

Marirue

On the Ice
I'm aware that training in Russia is relatively cheaper and was wondering how much is needed if a skater plans to train with Mishin's camp (fees included) since I did some research for a while.

hope_skate

Rinkside
Country
Russia
I'm aware that training in Russia is relatively cheaper and was wondering how much is needed if a skater plans to train with Mishin's camp (fees included) since I did some research for a while.
With coaches like Mishin, you need to be selected or assigned (if I'm not mistaken) to train with them. But speaking in general, as of 2024, usually private lessons would cost around 1500 rubles (minimum) up to 5000 rubles per hour, depending on their credentials and experience. Also, you pay for ice time for both you and the coach. That could cost around 300-500 rubles per hour. In winter, there are outdoor rinks that are free so you can save money there.

If you are keen, sometimes they have events like master classes with famous coaches or skaters (this winter they had one with Alina Zagitova).